3.23.0c Patch Notes (restartless)

"
os1k1 wrote:
Heist Nenet fix?

sadly no fix..

GGG please fix Heist Member Nenet cant walk Perception 4 and 5 because of Nenet Crash bug -.-
"
The increased Effect of Jewel Socket Passive Skills containing Corrupted Magic Jewels on The Adorned Unique Jewel now applies to Jewel Sockets created by Cluster Jewels.

To clarify; does the adorned effect corrupted magic jewels placed in cluster jewel slots?

The wording on the jewel and this update leaves me very confused.
When will we get the Heist Nenet bug fix? Cannot run any Blueprints with Perception level 4+. It is crashing while trying to leave the room after the lockdown and losing all the loot
You call this fixed ???

Fix Ethereal Knives!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
Man, all I want is to be able to see blue wisps. Thanks for fixes though

100000% this!! Yellow wisps, beautiful. Purple wisps, no problem. Blue wisps... wtf, can't see them at all. Your "blue" wisps get so blended into all the other particle effects on screen it makes it 99% impossible to see!
"
mdoode wrote:
You call this fixed ???

you need to respec 1 point and allocate again, worked for me
"fixed an instance crash" ?

Did you leave it so generic because you're not sure whether you actually fixed it?

Or which one is it?

Well, anyway, thanks for addressing critical bugs in production. I hope this fixes the grand heist crash :-)
Did you try turning it off and on again?
Last edited by xhouls on Jan 22, 2024, 7:36:57 AM
"
Thjazi90 wrote:
"
os1k1 wrote:
Heist Nenet fix?

sadly no fix..

GGG please fix Heist Member Nenet cant walk Perception 4 and 5 because of Nenet Crash bug -.-

Is THAT it? Thanks now I know to at least avoid Nenet
Did you try turning it off and on again?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info