3.23.0c Patch Notes (restartless)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERY1 <3
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
In 2.22 - long loading time (insane) but ok i can play i got no a high-end pc so..
But in 2.23 - game is unplayable, how or why it is beyond my understanding.
1 more thing when i turn streams on Twitch from most famous/old streamers - game for they is totally fine, loading time 1-2 sec even in town, yeap they have micro-micro lags when is mtx Herald of ice explode etc. But they can play and yes i know they got high-end pc and so on, but is fundamental difference, i don’t not know what happen, it is basically looks like that i «forced» to upgrade (in my case full change/buy) my hardware to even have a chance to play one of my favorite game.
I have a «theory» what GGG force their players to be a some sort of «beta testers» without ever mentioned it, and i suppose nothing change after start of 2.23 in performance ;(
Why you do this to us (players), you forced by Tencent or have other motives, it is funny but i thinks you spend more for marketing poe 2, and i have a strong
thought what this be performance mess on start in on even a chance to play it without getting huge hardware upgrade, for what?.. In next couple of years after releasing poe 2 you bring some super-puper-duper particles «upgrade» to game, what no-one ask and we got a same story:)
People don’t play your game for stunning visual effects, it is not what a good ARPG about, yeap you done good work to upgrading visuals on game through this years, but in last year or so game is basically unstable and lagging/performance problems, does you even care? For me seems answer is NO :)
"
Drakonorum wrote:
In 2.22 - long loading time (insane) but ok i can play i got no a high-end pc so..
But in 2.23 - game is unplayable, how or why it is beyond my understanding.
1 more thing when i turn streams on Twitch from most famous/old streamers - game for they is totally fine, loading time 1-2 sec even in town, yeap they have micro-micro lags when is mtx Herald of ice explode etc. But they can play and yes i know they got high-end pc and so on, but is fundamental difference, i don’t not know what happen, it is basically looks like that i «forced» to upgrade (in my case full change/buy) my hardware to even have a chance to play one of my favorite game.
I have a «theory» what GGG force their players to be a some sort of «beta testers» without ever mentioned it, and i suppose nothing change after start of 2.23 in performance ;(
Why you do this to us (players), you forced by Tencent or have other motives, it is funny but i thinks you spend more for marketing poe 2, and i have a strong
thought what this be performance mess on start in on even a chance to play it without getting huge hardware upgrade, for what?.. In next couple of years after releasing poe 2 you bring some super-puper-duper particles «upgrade» to game, what no-one ask and we got a same story:)
People don’t play your game for stunning visual effects, it is not what a good ARPG about, yeap you done good work to upgrading visuals on game through this years, but in last year or so game is basically unstable and lagging/performance problems, does you even care? For me seems answer is NO :)

the streamers are how they promote and advertise. streamers also do not use the same client that the rest of the playerbase use. and the different client has been proven in a league start live stream several leagues ago. so trying to compare your issues with what streamers can and will do won't work as they are 2 completely different things
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
streamers also do not use the same client that the rest of the playerbase use

Ty, everything makes sense to me now. Dirty tricks, as expected
Last edited by GimmeZeLoot on Jan 1, 2024, 5:05:50 PM
"

The streamers do not use a different client. It is just a meme that the community make up because the streamers often get lucky drops. Not because they use a "streamer client", but because they play the game religiously for like 12 - 16 hours a day.
"

The streamers do not use a different client. It is just a meme that the community make up because the streamers often get lucky drops. Not because they use a "streamer client", but because they play the game religiously for like 12 - 16 hours a day.
"
"

sorry but you are wrong. streamers had a button in their client during a live tream to bypass the login queue at league start that no other play had that proved that they run a different client. when they were running their live stream and it clearly showed they had the button to bypass when every other non-streamer did not have that option... how could anyone ever think differently?
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Nice
Last edited by rosenkat on Jan 2, 2024, 6:37:00 AM
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
sorry but you are wrong. streamers had a button in their client during a live tream to bypass the login queue at league start that no other play had that proved that they run a different client. when they were running their live stream and it clearly showed they had the button to bypass when every other non-streamer did not have that option... how could anyone ever think differently?

Right, because to add one button, you have to ship a completely different client that has additionally been blessed by the Illuminati. Obviously.
Everyday i go into the forums to check if heist has gotten fixed and im disappointed every time Sadge
IGN:Zearsc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info