3.23.0c Patch Notes (restartless)

"
Choker98 wrote:
Please fix the long loading time, It is taking me 1 minute to load the map

+1
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
Choker98 wrote:

+1

Yep, many forced to play like that.

I often wait for incoming traders they load to my pretty simple HO more than 30 sec. We all have now ssd, why its not helping anymore?

They works just fine in other applications and games.
But not in PoE anymore..

Pls fix!
Last edited by DarkJen on Dec 29, 2023, 5:21:40 PM
"
DarkJen wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
Choker98 wrote:

+1

Yep, many forced to play like that.

I often wait for incoming traders they load to my pretty simple HO more than 30 sec. We all have now ssd, why its not helping anymore?

They works just fine in other applications and games.
But not in PoE anymore..

Pls fix!

From what I can tell, the newer engine they changed to has higher system requirements that they haven't updated/admitted to on top of whatever bad optimization is going on.
At this point, it has to be this. Never had a memory issue with the game before now, so either they're holding back info or have a big ol' F in their system that needs fixing.
The heist has a very big problem. Every 3-4 times the map throws the game to the desktop. Heist is currently unplayable...
sry but what did the fortune spirit bug fix mean? what version did i use before this fix :D
no point in beating a dead horse... GGG is not going to fix the performance issues, colour issues, loading issues, huge latency spikes even on 1-Gbps fiber optic, being dropped to desktop randomly with zero error report or log when sometimes a mob will trigger it or just clicking a map portal to drop you directly to the desktop. it's a 50/50 shot when starting blight in a map if you will drop to desktop or not when the first mob spawns

b550m pro-p AORUS
ryzen 7 5700g
500gb m.2 ssd
32gb ram
ALL drivers are up to date

no other game does this, Cyberpunk 2077, Diablo 4, Baldur's Gate 3, Elden Ring all play totally fine on my system
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Not to mention the entire Ruthless league is bugged and incompletable since the start because of one challenge isn't receiving credit.

I cannot even comprehend how can an entire league be fucked for an entire month?! Ever since PoE 2 development begun the entire game is going to shit. I play like once every 4-5 leagues and this is what I come back to?
PoE became my favorite game of all-time overnight when I started playing in 3.21.

Can't believe I'm already thinking of quitting.

Game feels good when I first boot up my PC, but something in my PC "snaps" after a map or two and I'm constantly stuttering and crashing to desktop every time I open a legion or abyss encounter. Nothing fixes this except rebooting (only fixes it for 5-10 mins of gameplay until something "snaps" again, no idea what triggers this)

I've tried a TON of troubleshooting. All the usual suspects. Every combination of graphics options, BIOS options, Nvidia control panel options, total reset of all these options to default. Full reinstall of the game (and localData etc) and all display/audio drivers with DDU. Disabled XMP profile and game boost.

Nvidia 3070 FE
Ryzen 7 3700x
32GB DDR4 RAM (Corsair Vengeance 8GBx4)
All graphics settings turned to minimum settings
the crash is not fix, wan opening delirium
my pc is
GTX 1660
32gbRAm
SSD
AMD ryzen 5 3600 6-C
Last edited by LaoTian364 on Dec 31, 2023, 1:18:55 PM

Report Forum Post