3.23.0c Patch Notes (restartless)

merry xmas all <3
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Endless crashes this league for both myself and my partner :(

Running:

Intel I7-14700k 3400mhz
Corsair 32gb DDR6 6000mhz
Geforce RTX 3080, partner crashing on a 4080
Samsung 990 pro 2tb SSD

His specs are almost identical to mine, the difference of 16 cores rather than my 20 and his GPU being better.

I hope you all have a beautiful christmas and that performance fixes are coming soon for us all <3

Performance is terrible. Keep getting logged out on London server. Blight is unplayable if map quantity is to high. Crash to desktop. PC sounds like its gonna melt. All settings as low as possible and problem persists. Had a few trades were buyer could not join me in hideout and I couldn't join them. What is going on? No other game I have performs so badly.
GGG PLZ MAKE KING OF THE MISTS MORE++ EZ TO FINE!!!!
PLZ
PLZ
PLZ
PLZ
PLZ
PLZ
PLZ
PLZ
PLZ
PLZ
PLZ
PLZ
PLZ
So, I`m not the only one having issues playing the game.
For some reason my PC crash all the time now.
Did you make some recent changes to the CPU/Graphic usage or something?
I play the game everyday and the last two days my PC just crash. Never had this issue before.
I`m with SSD hard drive and I used to go to town and in between HO`s for less than a second, but lately is taking me 10-20-30 seconds and sometimes even a minute to go to town.
Not quite sure what is going on with the game or my GTX is just old now...but I`m starting to get scared for my future gaming life!
Still no fix to traps/mines with Ball Lightning of Static.

YEP
I dont know what happend with this game but performance wise its terrible - from the previous update this just s*x

loading times are nightmare - even after all in shaders its a lottery if you will load to the area or not

in this patch constant crashes, on top of that the "dynamic resolution" stopped to work

tried playing in DX11; 12 and vulkan or same

and finally they did add fantastic challange of ultimatum no one aske for

Any of you having issues seeing blue wisps the problem is on your end. I've never once had one issue seeing blue wisps. Yet a better comp or better wifi or go get your eyes checked out wnr quit complaining about it on here.ggg can't fix your personal life problems lol!
"
Mrs-Plinke wrote:
Any of you having issues seeing blue wisps the problem is on your end. I've never once had one issue seeing blue wisps. Yet a better comp or better wifi or go get your eyes checked out wnr quit complaining about it on here.ggg can't fix your personal life problems lol!

Some say ignorance is bliss. You must be pretty happy.

Just because you're not having issues, doesn't mean other people aren't.

Do you also believe something doesn't exist because you haven't heard about it?
"
mdoode wrote:
You call this fixed ???

Respec 2 points from the end and spec them to war cry nodes and you get that done

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info