[3.24] Guide Power Siphon - Trikster - Afana (Full Unique)

"
BrzT Pedro wrote:
Otima build, quais Pantheons você indica?

Abberath e king
Hey, can you post a Mageblood version of this build?
"
N3oNFr3zZ wrote:
Hey, can you post a Mageblood version of this build?

"
i only have the theory i still want to test a few things. So I hope to post in a few days.
Build of the Week Season 14 !!!
Build the Week season 14
is there any alternative large cluster? because yours is so expensive right now
"
Dassort wrote:
is there any alternative large cluster? because yours is so expensive right now

"
To gain status and resistance, it's fine, but it wouldn't be the same.
Hi, struggling with single target DMG, got 6 uniques, boots and belt missing.. but single target is just pain in the ass, how to fix it? lvl 93
How do you get the Dex required for the Replica Hyrri's Ire body armour(197 total needed)?

When I opened the POB with the calcs (trying to get the Lethal Pride version), you have Dex sources, value and so on. You have +23 dex "base" with missing source!?????

So basically, magically you've added 23 dex which is not from passive tree or items/jewels or anything else?

EDIT: NVM, I am retarded. An absolute moron. You are amazing and this build is nice but it's a bit tight with Lethal Pride and stats :D

All good. I've got it!

<3
Last edited by JayJayFly on Apr 8, 2024, 6:29:22 AM
By the way,

If the Watcher's eye available on the market doesn't have all 3 mods suggested (Haste/Wrath/Grace), should I prioritize the Wrath+Haste mods ? Basically Movement speed or Cooldown recovery?

Also, no abyss jewel with any good mods available and corrupted blood + no shav ring with immune to bleed(or if there is, it's 20D+). Do I swap for a Flask with immunity+surgeon mod and call it a day?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info