[3.24] Guide Power Siphon - Trikster - Afana (Full Unique)

Hey, I played this build in 3.23 and I had a blast, but I have just a quick question on one of the item choices and that's Badge of the Brotherhood. I understand that having 10 frenzy charges is a huge increase to our DP but Badge of the Brotherhood gives a huge boost to Elusive as well but I don't see a way to gain elusive in this build. Is there no way to add elusive to this build or use a different amulet so that were not wasting the affixes of BotB??

Thanks again for such an amazing build and I look forward to trying it again in 3.24
"
ArcaneLore959 wrote:
Hey, I played this build in 3.23 and I had a blast, but I have just a quick question on one of the item choices and that's Badge of the Brotherhood. I understand that having 10 frenzy charges is a huge increase to our DP but Badge of the Brotherhood gives a huge boost to Elusive as well but I don't see a way to gain elusive in this build. Is there no way to add elusive to this build or use a different amulet so that were not wasting the affixes of BotB??

Thanks again for such an amazing build and I look forward to trying it again in 3.24

Automation + Withering Step
Or Int Stack
Couple more observations:

* in the full unique build, we do not reach 65% shock effect. You can see in the calculation tab that we reach 34% shock effect on pinnacle. (Yes we'll hit 65% on white mobs, but we already 1-shot them)

* Your idea of Soul ascension is brilliant, but I am worried that it's only a swap items for bosses. With the Soul Eater rework, we will degen all the time the charges. Also, we spend less than 1 second per rare mob, so we'll gain at best 2 charges per rare mob. I think in one of the livestream Mark said that on good maps there is a base 7 rare mobs, that gives us 14 charges (excluding the boss) and a lot of degen. It feels like we'd only get on average just a few charges. What are your thoughts on that? Do you think we can maintain 20-40 charges, and if yes how?
"
Zepepsico wrote:
Couple more observations:

* in the full unique build, we do not reach 65% shock effect. You can see in the calculation tab that we reach 34% shock effect on pinnacle. (Yes we'll hit 65% on white mobs, but we already 1-shot them)

* Your idea of Soul ascension is brilliant, but I am worried that it's only a swap items for bosses. With the Soul Eater rework, we will degen all the time the charges. Also, we spend less than 1 second per rare mob, so we'll gain at best 2 charges per rare mob. I think in one of the livestream Mark said that on good maps there is a base 7 rare mobs, that gives us 14 charges (excluding the boss) and a lot of degen. It feels like we'd only get on average just a few charges. What are your thoughts on that? Do you think we can maintain 20-40 charges, and if yes how?

"
Well, with my 3.23 build I managed to reach 65% shock effect against the Uber Sirus (video on the channel), without using Berserk, but I'm not worried about the shock effect, because my version that will kill the Uber/Simulacrum Semi-Afk will be much stronger. As for the glove, in its current version, which only gains 1 soul per second, I managed to get 28 souls on the map and 13 against uber maven, so I only use 20 on the pob, which I believe is enough in most cases. I hope this helps you, and if you have any other questions feel free to contact me on discord (@carlosteodoro).
Going to try to league start this. Here we go.
im really enjoying the build, it's very fun to play once you get thunderfist things are breezy. Will see how i get on as i get towards end game just low reds atm
The build is very nice but i'm struggling to get theses expensive ralakesh...
15 div for nerfed boots? Really?

If i knew, i wouldn't go for that build...
"
Nadcel wrote:
The build is very nice but i'm struggling to get theses expensive ralakesh...
15 div for nerfed boots? Really?

If i knew, i wouldn't go for that build...

Yeah this build is not really playable without these boots as that is like 90% of your dmg

No idea why they are 18div after a nerf to lmao
Is this build working on standard ?
Otima build, quais Pantheons você indica?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info