3.23.0 Hotfix 12

Hotfix provided to you by...

2 streamer HC(?) deaths

Be happy they died to it, as otherwise we'd never get it fixed.
"
Strickl3r wrote:
Game is constantly crashing today, including logging back in with a lower exp bar 2 times. At least i did lose any maps so far...

No crashes Saturday and Sunday.

Same here, constant crashes today but worked couple days without problems
Crash city. Reset my game to see if a reset would reduce RAM usage. RAM usage did indeed come down, but now everything crashes. Trying to get into town, trying to load HO. Trying to load maps. Everything crashes constantly.

I even went through and cleared all CACHE files. My CACHE files showed a new CACHE folder was created at the exact time of this patch. That folder was also removed, but crashes continue.
perfonmance patch when
"
kepro wrote:
perfonmance patch when

the words performance and patch go together just like the d4 dev team and creating a d2 spiritual successor
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on Dec 11, 2023, 5:16:23 AM
Massive performance issues here.

Specs below:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz
16,0 GB RAM
Win 10

I logged in after the recent patch and my whole screen is blurry. Even the start screen is pixeled. My fps is also down tremendeously. Set my graphics to lowest, still the same story. Had same issues half of last league during performance patches.

The game is lagging and I'm getting constant crashes. Maybe we need a rollback or something because there seems to be a lot of people whom are having the same problems as me right now.

Have a good day!

//RymdLeffe
Last edited by RymdLeif on Dec 11, 2023, 5:26:49 AM
Patches flying out of the kitchen at GGG, thank you for your hard work guys! This league is my favorite one yet
Any news about the spectres bug fix?

Your effort is appreciated =)
PLS FIX EK
FIX EK PLS DAY 3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info