Insane Latency Spikes and Game Crashes since 3.23

Yeah something is really wrong for some people, talked to my ISP and they cleared it, all fine on their end. I went ahead and tried the standard league as well and guess what, no lag there, latency is holding strong at a low level with 0 spikes. Log in the league and it's instant 300-4000 latency spikes in map. This started happening 2 days ago and it's even worse later in the day when more are online. I'm thinking this is intended, some way of letting the servers breathe by swamping a select few? I dunno but no respone and no fix seems odd to me.
To be honest at this point I'm scared to do any content in the game because i can lost open map due to disconnection or problem with latency. I wish to gain exp and lvl up but I cannot because I constantly die with this latency..
i am going to quit this game it not a good game anymore. Doesn't matter if mechanics or items design is genius when technicaly game doesn't work. it is just unplayable... waste of time.
Can something please be done or communicated about the dogshit EU servers.
and on the last week of the league 3.23e just drops,
-We fixed some server issues
-Blue wisps finallz can be seen
unplayable

bump
Unplayable yet again. 3rd night in a row.
Days since I first noticed this I am still getting frequent, consistent lag spikes every 1-2 seconds in every map (AU REALM). Its really not fun to play. Clearly there is a problem, please address this GGG?
Last edited by greyscale1 on Jan 15, 2024, 1:44:17 AM
Please fix servers ggg >_<
Same for me, even set all graphic settings to low. In juiced maps its unplayable, other games work fine.

Considering all settings are low my setup should be more then enough:

I5 8600k
RTX 3070
Brand new M2 samsung 960 SSD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info