Insane Latency Spikes and Game Crashes since 3.23

games is litteraly unplayable for me..

Sadly same here, tried last night every possible combination of settings, just now tested my connection with WinMTR, no more faulty nodes, but the maps still take like 1min to load and towns aswell ... this is the first league i encountered this, played in Tota a little had no problems ... well some of us will have to just watch others enjoy the league.Was very hyped that those faulty nodes vanished.

We should not seek to use this power to change those around us, no... This power is a means for us to change ourselves. To be reborn as Wraeclast intends us to be. - The Slaying of the Gods //Oshabi//
"
Z3I7 wrote:
BUMP,
There is the same issue on Singapore Realm which has made it unplayable. There was however a workaround for this issue, by login spamming to get to a decent server which they seems to have noticed and "patched" rather than fixing the issue at hand. This only goes to show that it is not that they are not aware or trusting of the issue but rather have willingly chosen to ignore the issue. As they would rather maintain control of who gets assigned better server and making this in essence P2W.(unfounded but from friends who have spent a bit in the game have had better connection and never really faced any connection issue even through same ISP and all).
The only solution now, for me at least, is to uninstall, indefinitely. I hear diablo is an expensive copium. Thanks for all your "support" GGG.

i was jokin around with that, buy supp packs and get better loot, now seems better servers, soooo i guess nothing its free in this world and PoE is a Pay2Play game, such a bummer, was a great league
We should not seek to use this power to change those around us, no... This power is a means for us to change ourselves. To be reborn as Wraeclast intends us to be. - The Slaying of the Gods //Oshabi//
BUMP for insane latency spikes on London server like 500 and higher, that was the recommended server by the game with the lowest ping
same here, SG server.. stuck at 500ms and then spike to 1200ms+
Last edited by Septimos on Jan 19, 2024, 8:29:55 AM
Video: https://youtu.be/zNkWSTzQ9Ro

WinMTR logs from the video: https://pastebin.com/cX8mJvia

Server: Brazil/São_Paulo

Instance server IP: 169.57.216.120

Faulty node address: ae5.cbs01.eq02.sao02.networklayer.com

Hideout = 5ms
Map = 15ms then goes to 30k then back to 15ms or disconnect.

The problem is not on my ISP nor my network.
I'm tired of losing maps.
Last edited by Hlidskialf on Jan 19, 2024, 9:54:19 PM
have this exact same issue for the last week only. About to quit league because of this.
Having this issue currently!
65ms to 500ms every other tick, it's driving me crazy
Bump, it's literally unplayable, 1k spikes every 2/3 seconds. Please fix it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info