Insane Latency Spikes and Game Crashes since 3.23

My latency graph has been a rollercoaster at all hours of the day for the last few days on the Australia Realm. I did all sorts of troubleshooting on my internet connection and called my ISP to run some tests. No issues with my connection apparently, no packet loss observed and stability confirmed.

I ran some personal "tests" as well with other latency dependent online games; Dota 2, Valorant, The Finals, Deep Rock Galactic, League of Legends are NOT experiencing lag spike issues or packet loss/spikes.

There is a problem with the GGG servers and PoE itself, I am certain.

Please fix this GGG! Unbearable game to play at the moment.
Is this ever gonna work againg on xbox and do i get a refund? Impossible to play due to thw lag spikes, loosing all exp when i go to a map and everything spikes and after that im dead. So bad game atm, i wish i never started to play this.

Every eu server is the same on xbox, cant play the game and been like this for the whole league. Someone should get fired atleast.

And all i sew is youtubers saying only good things about the game, no one mentions the lag spikes and thrash servers, are they all payd by you? You look into the problem like we just need more ad, not that you news to fix the game??????
This is so tiresome, one map I seem to get connected to a local server instance (5-10 ms ping) and the other one it's somewhere on mars (100+ ms ping with 1000+ spikes) with no way to reset it like you could do in the campaign. Please fix this, add instance queue or whatever instead of throwing us to some remote servers without our consent or knowledge
This is so stupid. Most of the players do not have a perfect build for the content they are playing. Getting 300ms on most of my map means I am not going to be able to complete any of them. This was already more so the case with lag spikes. This is barely bearable if I were death rushing progression. Having this problem with high investment mapping makes this game unbearable. Why the heck will anyone play after acts to barely break even every 5 maps?
I have tried spam login/log out to get better ping but that only lasts in HO, where the ping in HO DOES NOT reflect the ping in maps.
Is this cause this is the last league for most of the player base?
PS:HOW MANY OF THE PEOPLE WITH PROBLEM DO YOU THINK MAKE POST IN FORUMS?
PSS: HOW MANY PEOPLE JUST UNINSTALL AND GO TO DIABLO? I KNOW QUITE A FEW OF THEM.
PSS: WHERE TF IS MY MIRROR GGG?

Last edited by Z3I7 on Jan 14, 2024, 7:29:36 AM
So welcome to servers in EU.
Amsterdam - 175ms
Frankfurt - 189ms
Milan - 207ms
London - 204ms
Paris - 76ms ( in game, in hideout 189ms )

Nice for all the graphical and mechanical improvements to the game that people can't play XD .
London/Paris servers 20ms in Hideout, in maps, unplayable, 1000/2000ms with spikes
Frankfurt server 20ms in Hideout, in maps, unplayable, 1000/2000ms with spikes
Same here, so it's not just me... WTF did they do? It worked fine 2 days ago
In the last week I am having constant crashes in juiced maps with Headhunter. I can't sit in a 5-way either. Game becomes unbearably slow, then I eventually crash. It's unplayable.

Never ever had any such issues before.

Nvidia 3070ti
AMD 3700X
32GB RAM
Samsung 970 Evo Plus
same here , played just fine this morning , now i cant even walk in hideout

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info