Insane Latency Spikes and Game Crashes since 3.23

on EU-Paris no problems the last few days.
Didnt try the other Eu servers, cause I was happy for being able to play :-)
The last few days have been terrible. Cant go between areas as either it disconnects or just says connection failed. Went to test it out today and the soon i press play on my character the game just crashs.
Been getting crashes constantly since the patch. When there's a lot of effects on screen program just locks up and stops responding, need to force close it and reopen. Seems to happen mainly during ultimatums and rituals or just loads of visual clutter. My most recent one was fighting a red and yellow beast while standing around creatures that convert. Not sure what's up, tried lowering my framerate, turning on dynamic resolution, none of it works and was working fine since league launch.
Same issue here. Come on GGG fix this.
whole league just unplayable, latency from 10 just shoots to infinity, absolutely randomly, day one to day now
not a peep from ggg in this thread. just ignore the problem, good work guys
I haven't had latency issues in the past 3-4 days, but I still see people complaining about that. Am I the only one whose game seems to me fixed? I've seen a lot of crash fixes and thought they finally fixed the latency, but I guess I was wrong.
the poe 3.23 experience

"
Berserkfisten wrote:
the poe 3.23 experience

don't wanna let this thread vanish and this gif is soo on point XDD
We should not seek to use this power to change those around us, no... This power is a means for us to change ourselves. To be reborn as Wraeclast intends us to be. - The Slaying of the Gods //Oshabi//
I came here to add myself to the list of people affected by this. At first, I thought it was my PC. It wasn't.
Last edited by war4peace on Jan 13, 2024, 4:34:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info