[3.23] Jugg Forbidden Rite: 10-12k life, 4-10m dps, Gull shriner, gigatank, build diary

Update:

I now have the flask setup working (the jewel was rather expensive until now).

I kept Vampirism and Surge of Vigor, rebuild gear with more % lifereg increase and dmg recoup. Switched to Warden Ascension and sacrifed all glove gems for 25% increased HP (dont need cast on dmg defense and warcry). Lifereg per second is now equal to my unreserved life (without RF)!

Works with RF if you dont facetank (strong empowered bosses can kill one though - was close a couple of times).

Works like a charm in Ritual and Ultimatum.

Learned a lot, thx.

Last edited by Alopex81 on Dec 19, 2023, 4:08:50 AM
"
Alopex81 wrote:
Update:

I kept Vampirism and Surge of Vigor, rebuild gear with more % lifereg increase and dmg recoup. Switched to Warden Ascension and sacrifed all glove gems for 25% increased HP (dont need cast on dmg defense and warcry). Lifereg per second is now equal to my unreserved life (without RF)!

Works with RF if you dont facetank (strong empowered bosses can kill one though - was close a couple of times).

Learned a lot, thx.

nice! And remember as it's been said that you can get spell life leech from watchers eye vitality mod.

I wanted to suggest to cut cwdt entierly too.

Molten shell on walk button has to be tested.

Despair on hit is also an option, or despair with increased duration for a better self cast experience on single target.

I'm sorry guys but i can't really play more. I knew it tho... I can still try to fix builds...
"
Alopex81 wrote:
Update:

Learned a lot, thx.

Nice...
Can you share your POB?
Got 6-link, finally.

I conclude (so far), that without the life leech the build cannot push for cast speed, since the Rathpith (10% life loss, unmitigateable) would be to much to handle with regeneration (maybe without RF, but that would cut into DPS aswell). So, 4m dps aint gonna happen - this will settle (without additional cast speed) at 2.5 to 3 million (aoe would be roughly double).

It is still viable as a starter (altough getting off coloured Blunderbore is rather expensive). But i could do corrupted T3 maps with 5-link Blunderbore - just not super fast. AOE with unleash is really strong and a lot of fun, though.

That is my current build: https://pobb.in/t0cUSB1KpAfV

I would pursue 2 additional Sockets (and Vampirism again, or more masteries) goin further in lvl and put abyssals with flat life/chaos res/str/life reg (expensive though) in, (since i already have massive diminishing returns on % max life). Wathers Eye would be cherry on top (Determination/armor and Vitality/% increased lifereg).

Also: i keep the chaos res nodes in the tree, since goin for chaos res on ring and jewels (with life, and reg and str) is really expensive and dosnt leave much room for compromises. With "perfect" gear, this could be dropped though.

Final build will probably look like this: https://pobb.in/sCQVpo7qJ3M4
Last edited by Alopex81 on Dec 19, 2023, 5:05:22 AM
hi can you put game play pls ?
I NEED URGENT HELP :D THİS İS NOT WORKİNG WHAT İM DOİN WRONG ?
This games most annoying "feature" striked me again:

I had 3 deaths where i got oneshot out of nowhere. I cant even tell what exactly killed me. It wasnt even some crazy empowered bosses or elites, just basic monsters. I think it was corpse explosion, or something (and i dont mean mass explosions). And one time i got a Ritual with tormented spirits - one of the posessed elites hit me with some degen that killed in 2 to 3 seconds (without RF, and no casting), i could only watch it happen (with 5k regen per sec !!!).
This is so stupid.

My guess is that some specfic thing bypasses Petrified Blood (tooltip only refers to "hits"). On further "investigation": It is probably physical dmg that bypasses armor (by being not a "hit"), wich is naturally weak (there isnt much to be done about it, other than more endurance charges or stupid expensive 10div Watchers Eye with additional phys res on Determination).

Another thing is: the auto flask setup gets messed up with loading screens - got me killed one time in Lab (stepping in fire with -10% fire resist), and one time in delve with hitting RF to early (it can take the flasks up to a full 10 sec rotation to be up again after zone transitions).

Other than that, i enjoy this playthrough more than anytime before - because of this build.

edit:

A couple of points that might be helpful/interesting:

- you can put some points in further shrine effect potency in the atlas (additional 50%)

- you can break the space time continuum by goin beyond the speed of light by getting max shrine effect buffs, Packed with Energy x 3 (delve node in atlas) and picking up a major Acceleration Shrine combined with Blunderbore & Gull (insanity!!!) - or turn yourself into a 15 meter tall endboss with a major Massive Shrine

- picking up the shrines from Gull tends to be somewhat annoying (hitbox)

- use Whirling Blades! (infinite intsta dashes)

- best gem setup would be: Unleash, Void Support (awakened), Lesser Projectile Supp, Increased Critical Strike, Concentrated Effect

- Map mods to avoid: No Life Reg (ofcourse), -% Max Resist, Reduced Flask Charges (when using auto flask setup bc it will result in gaps with the uptime), -% Life Recovery (you can do the -40% or less ones if you dont use RF and only burst cast with unleash)

- minimum setup for using Forbidden Rite this way: max Chaos Resist, 10% of Armor applied Chaos dmg mitigation (Armor&Shield Mastery) and (effective) >15% from max HP as lifereg per second (and i say "this way", because it seems to me that FR was designed for Energy Shield based casters with low life, and therefore less selfharm ... wich makes this build even more creative)

- best feature of this build (imo): you can focus on what is happing on the ground and dont have to split focus with keeping an eye on your health bar (as much)

Last edited by Alopex81 on Dec 21, 2023, 7:11:24 AM
im dying to my own attacks damaging me.. ive got all the gear. Just not lvl 100 is that why? and what should i do because i cant lvl when im killing myself
"
im dying to my own attacks damaging me.. ive got all the gear. Just not lvl 100 is that why? and what should i do because i cant lvl when im killing myself

You can do this with lvl 60 - 70, no problem.

- minimum setup for using Forbidden Rite this way: max Chaos Resist, 10% of Armor applied Chaos dmg mitigation (Armor&Shield Mastery) and (effective) >15% from max HP as lifereg per second

- if you use the Rathpith, you will need a lot more life regeneration (> 30% of max HP should suffice) - you wont need the Rathpith until you do T2 maps, if it's to much, put it aside for now until you stack more lifereg

- use Unleash support gem (you basically get 2 casts for one, so you will only harm yourself for one)

- do not use Righteous Fire until you have more than 40% lifereg (if combined with FR and Rathpith) and max fire resistance

- if you use Petrified Blood, try to get rings with Life Recoup (this works well together)

There are 3 mandatory priority stats for this build: 1. hitpoints, 2. life regeneration/recoup/(leech), 3. chaos damage mitigation (max resistance + armor). Since the build "relies" on so much uniques, there are only 3 slots left for "tuning" (and jewel sockets), all 3 slots should have +life / +strength / + life regeneration or recoup and enough chaos resistance to get 75% (assist this with jewels and/or passives from tree).
Last edited by Alopex81 on Dec 21, 2023, 9:41:11 PM
Last edited by Timakrisz on Dec 22, 2023, 5:29:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info