Our 3.23 Expansion Timeline

This is great news! GG GGG <3
Hope next league would be great. 3.22 has been the most stale and boring league I've played since 2016. And for the love of God, give us new events, spamming the same 3 least played events is not fun/
Last edited by Eclypsons on Oct 11, 2023, 2:49:23 AM
I wish you go back to 4 leagues per year. You are prolonging every league and barely developing 3 per year. Which means your community has nothing to do for 30% of existing league as league content is not as good.

But focus on new MTX releases :)
Last time we heard something similar was before Tota. The same Tota that needed a month of bugfixes and improves to be playable.
Do you understand that most of your community quit the game until then? :D
Btw, what have we got? Awful graphic issues. That is the best you developed in a month.
"
sirfabio wrote:
"
Mokurp wrote:
"
sirfabio wrote:
Neat, time to fix this broken ass league and start the new one with the game being actually made for players who know that rpg = grind, this league has been the most ridiculous league ever, mirrors dropping every day, people doing 100 divines per day, it's ridiculously easy to get bored, no competition at all, 1 month more and it will be like standard, a thrash bin league.

Be sure to remove TOA and Sanctum, or atleast nerf the rewards in those, remember, we used to see 1 mirror per month and 1 divine per day, don't listen to kids who can't work hard, who cry because shit is too hard and say the game is not rewarding as an excuse, you already got the diablo 4 guys to come, time to be back to the state the game once was, time to feel actually happy to drop a divine.

3 lv 90, 1 lv 91 and 1 lv 92
stop feed the trolls

[Removed by Support], I deleted like 10 stripped characters last league from 90-95, wish I could prove it to you, I can't, this League I just made 2 because guess what, I get bored of seeing everyone including me having already mirrors or mirror like stuff like in the first month, the league his supposed to have longevity, 4 months people should be playing not 1-2

Mirrors? :D those two characters are like 20 div combined
I would like it if you guys would start being less ambitious and SIMPLY add some mobs to the map that im playing. It feels like we have been through 2 years of you guys trying your best to stop me from mapping.

Why not enhance my mapping experience for once?... I know it won't happen. You'll make "another" overly intriciate mechanics which forces me to leave my map and I'll ignore it again.
"
Zurku351 wrote:
I would like it if you guys would start being less ambitious and SIMPLY add some mobs to the map that im playing. It feels like we have been through 2 years of you guys trying your best to stop me from mapping.

Why not enhance my mapping experience for once?... I know it won't happen. You'll make "another" overly intriciate mechanics which forces me to leave my map and I'll ignore it again.

kinda funny. sounds like u wanna compare it to d4 mob density. for real, u ever realy juiced a map? u can pack the map to the rim with mobs
"
tenesto wrote:
"
Zurku351 wrote:

kinda funny. sounds like u wanna compare it to d4 mob density. for real, u ever realy juiced a map? u can pack the map to the rim with mobs

man wants to map and he's right. I hate every single league mechanic that's interrupts mapping.
Cool!

Would Fun to see more buffs/rework for Melee and self cast.
"
mbitsu wrote:
extra weeks
extra weeks
extra weeks
extra weeks
extra weeks

last year has been nothing, but Extra
extra week, extra leage, extra 1year for po2.

make an Extra announcement of Extra DEBUFFS for the next Extra Fun.

so disappointing.(again)

FREE GAME BRUH

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info