Our 3.23 Expansion Timeline

Will melee still be garbage in 2.23?
"
we need to take a few extra weeks to finish what we have planned.

Good luck to the 3-4 developers still working on POE 1 :)
melee has been weak for ages, tornado shot and spark have been busted for ages, hexblast mines build needs a massive nerf, chieftain rework was a failure, guardian rework was a failure, saboteur needs a huge overhaul after you ruined most saboteur builds, gladiator has been dead for longer than I can remember, we don't even know what happened to crit based ailment builds, assassin has been forgotten for years, half the uniques aren't used by anyone, half the ascendancy nodes aren't used by anyone, some skills like explosive concoction got nerfed for reasons we'll never know, despite being used by literally nobody, god bless people who're still trying to play bleed builds, 3.21 was trivialized by exploding totems and 3.22 was trivialized by void sphere cheese, so I hope this "ambitious scope" of 3.23 will succeed in covering the most prominent issues.

do people even care that much about a new league mechanic? does it even matter what the league mechanic is when it is trivialized in a week by a cheese build? is there any point of trying to do tota around 2k rating with a normal build, when the cheese build is safer, cheaper and faster, even though it clearly abuses an unintended interaction?

it's pointless to release league mechanics like tota if you guys don't get better at anticipating the possible ways to cheese it and balance both the content and the rewards accordingly. I trust in ggg, but lately it seems like the leagues are playtested by people who've never played poe before
Last edited by auspexa on Oct 10, 2023, 6:26:10 PM
"
EarsMorgan wrote:
Game state = Brilliant
Performance = Actually awful
Network issues = Almost unplayable at times

Please, do something about the god awful performance patch that came out before 3.22. Too many people are not having a good time.

Great summary. I almost entirely agree with what's said.
Last edited by Ludakriss on Oct 10, 2023, 7:32:36 PM
Some of you shouldn’t be allowed unsupervised access to the internet… You’d all find a way to get pissed if you had to wait an extra week for a free million dollars.
Hope you guys do a balance patch. Make melee viable again and not third tier. Haven't spent a penny due to this in over a year and will continue if this is how PoE treats melee in ARPGs
Please buff other builds. All I see on parties are archers or bow users.
"
Maximillan wrote:
Please buff other builds. All I see on parties are archers or bow users.

maybe, just for once, if they stopped buffing projectile stuff for a league and buffed other things...
"
Krayken wrote:
Will melee still be garbage in 2.23?

It's not garbage, it's just higher difficulty :p
nice
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info