Our 3.23 Expansion Timeline

nice
GO TEAM!!
You don't have to be Pro to have FUN!!
Last edited by SoloH3R0 on Oct 10, 2023, 1:09:17 PM
I can't wait for new toys to play with in the next league!
"
Mokurp wrote:
"
sirfabio wrote:
Neat, time to fix this broken ass league and start the new one with the game being actually made for players who know that rpg = grind, this league has been the most ridiculous league ever, mirrors dropping every day, people doing 100 divines per day, it's ridiculously easy to get bored, no competition at all, 1 month more and it will be like standard, a thrash bin league.

Be sure to remove TOA and Sanctum, or atleast nerf the rewards in those, remember, we used to see 1 mirror per month and 1 divine per day, don't listen to kids who can't work hard, who cry because shit is too hard and say the game is not rewarding as an excuse, you already got the diablo 4 guys to come, time to be back to the state the game once was, time to feel actually happy to drop a divine.

3 lv 90, 1 lv 91 and 1 lv 92
stop feed the trolls

[Removed by Support], I deleted like 10 stripped characters last league from 90-95, wish I could prove it to you, I can't, this League I just made 2 because guess what, I get bored of seeing everyone including me having already mirrors or mirror like stuff like in the first month, the league his supposed to have longevity, 4 months people should be playing not 1-2
Last edited by Tai_GGG on Oct 10, 2023, 2:43:57 PM
"
Palonso89 wrote:
"
sirfabio wrote:
Neat, time to fix this broken ass league and start the new one with the game being actually made for players who know that rpg = grind, this league has been the most ridiculous league ever, mirrors dropping every day, people doing 100 divines per day, it's ridiculously easy to get bored, no competition at all, 1 month more and it will be like standard, a thrash bin league.

Be sure to remove TOA and Sanctum, or atleast nerf the rewards in those, remember, we used to see 1 mirror per month and 1 divine per day, don't listen to kids who can't work hard, who cry because shit is too hard and say the game is not rewarding as an excuse, you already got the diablo 4 guys to come, time to be back to the state the game once was, time to feel actually happy to drop a divine.

Kids who can't work hard :DDD
It's a game dude, not a job you get that, right?

There is a mode for people like you who have 28h/day to play, it's called ruthless, enjoy it!

Yeah kids who can't go hard, rpg is meant to grind and get better stuff with sweat, feeling actually rewarded when something good drops, it's a game but it's not just another game it's the best rpg out there and should act like it, not favor new people or cry babies.

True there is, I barely play 8 hours a day I got a work too, that doesn't mean I have have to drop a mirror in every 8 hours I play 😂🤣

This is bad for the game, and will get people bored before the 4 months that people should be playing, thus leaving the game empty, it affects longevity if everyone gets bored.
"
Kefff wrote:
Super Sad, again a promise not held...

a promise ? that didnt promise a thing.
YOu have to wait 2-3weeks more for cool content, instead of getting to play some brokes stuff.
Be happy dude :))
loot/currency pinata league's like TOA are not really my thing but it seems others liked it. Right now it feels like I need to go play ruthless for a better arpg experience.
Better to delay than to release something bad <3

I really hope you guys went a bit more crazy with the end of league events this time. Might aswell make them really crazy if they are voided anyways :)
I am really enjoying the game! Thanks GGG.

"
sevens67 wrote:
loot/currency pinata league's like TOA are not really my thing but it seems others liked it. Right now it feels like I need to go play ruthless for a better arpg experience.

Right? Lol now we need to play ruthless just because kids can't craft better maps or do normal map content in which the game is focused...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info