Our 3.23 Expansion Timeline

ty
Last edited by chihiro888 on Oct 12, 2023, 3:15:34 AM
Nooooooooooooo, not another 4 month league again!

Anyway, this is my first time playing in SEA server, I have to say the player count is so much more than the pervious server I played. I had much better trading experience here and the players are very active. I usually play for 15-25 days each league and quit but this time I manage to play for 1 and a half month, although I mostly do mapping and didn't play much tota. I wish next league we can get some new pinnacle bosses. Also looking forward for some new changes for ascendancy and skills too. (Sorry for my bad english :P)
Hello, can I ask with the current core supporter packs removal, will the accumulated point spent bring forwards to the next core supporter packs, or they will be removed as well and we need to accumulate again?
"
qlasboy wrote:
Make challenges a little bit easier, not so somplicated. also 2 last voidstones shoud ber obtainble much faster not after kill uber elder and maven

I think it makes more sense to shift it to Shaper/Elder. I'm terrible with the Maven Degens and the memory game. Super frustrating early league to die there and not get the stone.
At this point your every league is "ambitious". And then it releases with bugs, zero balance and etc. Every time. You are too often started to postpon leagues. And we still remember when you said " we need more weeks, to release polished one" and then league was bugged as always with same balance issues. More weeks will give players NOTHING - league will be untested as always. Just facts.
So yeah, we will wait december, recieve bugged and unbalanced unrewarding league, then you will do small patches for 1 week and the will go for holidays for month. And whole playerbase will suffer with halfbaked league. We already lived through this situation =)
at this point you should just make 3 leagues per year since every league release takes an additional few weeks to release - honestly pretty dissapointing, but whatever.
I hope you will fix performance issues you introduced in 3.22
"
3.23 Expansion Timeline
The next Path of Exile expansion will launch early December. Initially we considered a late November release, but with the 3.23 scope being quite ambitious, we need to take a few extra weeks to finish what we have planned.

It's page 21 now and I think I read it all. Lets hope so.

Am I really the only one here who tripped right over that very first one up there? As in, what exactly does that tell about someone's planning skills if they need extra weeks - after already having done the planning - to actually go through with it?

I know... same old, same old. Still the most interesting part about it is pondering in awe just what kind of glasses a lot of folks here must be wearing - and where can I get some? For testing purposes, of course. And asking for a friend.

:)
"Boah, is echt lächerlich, wie schnell das hier lädt, wenn nich irgendwelche Penner mit MTX hier rumhängen."
i miss 3 month long leagues. will they ever go back to that before poe 2 is released?
i dont care, im playing torchlight infinite rn, take your time, i will be back for 3.23 league.
can we do anything about your delays ? NO. so yeah you are having like 3 leagues a year, could be fine depending on each other's expectations.
the game is in a good state so I look forward to the next league.
thanks !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info