Our 3.23 Expansion Timeline

Wait no In December last epoch comes out :( so are we going to go head to head or are we going to push this to January?
"
Archetypical wrote:
"
qlasboy wrote:
Make challenges a little bit easier, not so somplicated. also 2 last voidstones shoud ber obtainble much faster not after kill uber elder and maven

I think it makes more sense to shift it to Shaper/Elder. I'm terrible with the Maven Degens and the memory game. Super frustrating early league to die there and not get the stone.

it shouldn't be behind this and boss carrying shouldn't be a thing [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Jenn_GGG on Oct 17, 2023, 2:22:37 AM
Please start the end-of-league events on Friday at normal league start time! Thank you!
just start the event already garf
Cool announcement followed by <tumbleweed>
Probably timed for the next stash tab sale
Cool announcement
update?

december is like 4 weeks away and people need to book leave - in line iwth cyniical stash tab comment above that would make it the 8/12?
Last edited by MrTortoise3 on Oct 30, 2023, 5:18:58 AM
I cant express this enough but i would absolutely love for crucible to be added permanently, it added amazing diversity and overall an extra lair of fun... maybe with some things being nerfed like the energy shield gain on emp. vigilance?!? Just think it would make spectral shield throw too good compared to other skills that were effected by the crucible tree... Also i think it brings a good opportunity to add more skills and effects overtime especially when PoE 2 and the new skill gem changes

Hope this at least gets considered

Thanks a lot to all the staff at GGG for the continues hard work and dedication
"
Reshemin wrote:
"
3.23 Expansion Timeline
The next Path of Exile expansion will launch early December. Initially we considered a late November release, but with the 3.23 scope being quite ambitious, we need to take a few extra weeks to finish what we have planned.

It's page 21 now and I think I read it all. Lets hope so.

Am I really the only one here who tripped right over that very first one up there? As in, what exactly does that tell about someone's planning skills if they need extra weeks - after already having done the planning - to actually go through with it?

I know... same old, same old. Still the most interesting part about it is pondering in awe just what kind of glasses a lot of folks here must be wearing - and where can I get some? For testing purposes, of course. And asking for a friend.

:)

You have done 1 Challenge this league, why do you care about the timeline of a new Season release?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info