Development Stories - Creating Trial of the Ancestors Lore

This is SO COOL! Thank you for the hard work, this has by far been my best league since Heist. I adore the lore!
My fanworks thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2868617
My hideout showcase thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3077898

AI "art" isn't art, it's theft.
love this post, thanks ggg. Hoping the mechanic goes core. not only is it fun but the tattoos are so cool to build around. Also seems like a lot of work has gone into it.

Also you can sell us tattoo stash tab then aswell ;)
[Removed by Support]
Nice !
Bad Seed
Great job on the league, everyone!
Solid read, and definitely the best league in a long time.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Skipped the dialogue for about 1.8k rankings but after listening to the banter between the characters enough times, I started remembering their personalities and over time began reading their lore pieces and they're some of the best we've ever had.

Utula is definitely my favorite. It took me an embarrassingly long time to connect him to the optional miniboss we have in act five, but my mind was blown once I actually realized when he said he was "killed by the exile that just showed you a thing or two" (paraphrasing) he meant it quite literally.

Ahuana's positivity is great, too. I thought of Kaom as this symbol of what Karui culture is but this league showed so much more of them and the world-building is very welcome.
just a scrub.
one of the best leagues in terms of lore in the last few years. wish the execution wasnt this bad
Your efforts (and that of the whole team) were not wasted! I greatly enjoyed all the dialogue and personalities. Still trying to figure out a lot of the Hinekora lines. I can't wait to see how this all pans out for future leagues and into PoE2.

Also, you'd probably make a great D&D GM.
Utula really said fk all of em
Cool story bro!
STUPID BEAST

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info