Development Stories - Creating Trial of the Ancestors Lore

They could have at least done the pre-battle haka to be shared on the forum or YouTube! I really wanted to see that.
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
I wish you could have included the hakas; even if we did skip them by now, it would have been cool to see at least a few times.
Censored.
Hinekora's dialogue was fantastic! You revealed so much and yet so little about PoE2 and possibly the future of PoE1's endgame and it was all fun to theorize over.
I really enjoyed the lore, uve listened to every chieftains conversation topic, and I especially appreciated the line about slaying the beast and releasing Hinekora.

That being said, during the campaign there are unique statements made by npc for different player classes. And I felt a little dissatisfied to find that there is barely any acknowledgement for being amarauder by the chieftains.

I do however now understand that there was simply no time for that.
I would love know more about Kahuturuoa and Rongokurai Tribe lore
sedantes
I have shivers when I see number 10
"
Karui name is pronounced 'Ahuana,' while the Vaal one is pronounced 'Ahuana.' They're totally different.

explain more please
yes... mooooooore moooooooreee
poe media launchpad: https://pathofexile.media
character showcase: https://youtube.com/@desmosthenes
Thanks for the hard work. Now let's take it core :P
In terms of league content lore, so far, this is the best we got ever (not counting the war of atlas parts, but even then, i consider TOTA really really good), and im grateful for that, characters fit and feel really well.
I REALLY LIKE EXTRA DIALOGUE FROM FINDING HYRRIE, i really did not expect you would go for extra details, but this is nice (i was thinking if there will be extra details for heist quests related to karui, and then when i found out about hyrrie that was really surprising)
The level of dialogue itself, with characters and between battles is really great, i wish we could see more of this in poe, also, freaking, kaom saying "among us"... I want even more, but don't think many people will experience it
Sadly, league mechanic scaling is still hella off, so not many people run it

Caaltu lore update when?
Last edited by Royal_Champion on Sep 21, 2023, 12:56:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info