3.22.1 Patch Preview

add some stacked decks to the ancestor
should make ours npcs ignore the death's guide tower cause is really frustrating when the tower is in the attack all my npcs just go close and die, respawn and die again

i am glad nerfed the spear dancer i died so many times
Last edited by Mokurp on Sep 4, 2023, 6:44:18 PM
pog?
dats a lot of changes
Mechanic Misconception:

Are your minions "randomly dying"? Do you have the Fleshcrafter unique equipped?
If you answered "Yes" to both of these, high chance is that your minions have over 50% chaos resistance, converting 100% of their HP into ES, killing them.
Will we get a 3.22.1 Mystery Box?
great!
Flamewood support is useless in tota without a proper way to proc it (can't taunt)
"Champ?

Piss off with your attempts at condescension. I'm fucking Charan. Who the fuck are you?
I'm out. This is pathetic. Have fun licking up the sloppy seconds, Bambi.
Cloak of de fiance. What a load." -- Ruler of Wraeclast.
garf
Don't get your hopes up, everyone. Expect to still get 1shot easily and for the enemies in Trials to still be unkillable past a certain rank. You're still going to have to do the base race strat if you wanna keep climbing.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Given that most (all?) of the chieftans have very large or very wide aoe that one-shots players.. this seems pretty unfair and unbalanced. I make it a point to keep away from them so they don't one shot me.. infact, this is a downright stupid change.

> Improved the behaviour of Chieftains when a player isn't in range of them, they are now mean killing machines.

Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Last edited by TwentyFiveEX on Sep 4, 2023, 6:29:57 PM
Will this fix this utterly abysmal performance with all other tasks running on my PC while PoE is running ever since the "engine changes" last month? I have a 4090 and a 7950x, and even just watching a YouTube video while running the game windowed is choppy. Something has gone horribly wrong.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info