Unique 3D art

"
neonive wrote:
"
Kingoko wrote:
New altart Shadows and dust looks great, 1st glove with animation if im correct, will try post image later

Didn't realize it was implemented until u said.

I put on my old gloves and OMG so beautiful just as imagined. I knew the 3D would increase the value and when I searched the site--there's not a single one listed O:

No doubt the best glove skin IMO.

best gloves only after demigod touch alt art :D
but too bad that gloves 3d are always overlapped by the chest on the characters i play... and makes the art a bit useless ( my gloves are skinned with demi touch alt art and they are fucked up on scion and ranger )
Is this thread no longer updated? As a big fan of skin Transfers it was allways very very usefull for me!

Please update with latest 3d Arts! :)
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT

Remember! Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, BYE!
Last edited by DearMyFriend on Jun 22, 2016, 3:26:22 PM
"
Is this thread no longer updated? As a big fan of skin Transfers it was allways very very usefull for me!

Please update with latest 3d Arts! :)

This thread is still updated, mostly by other players who are interested in the 3D art like you. I just wait for people to post their screen shots to use them. So if you have any of the latest 3D artworks feel free to post them.
Unique 3D art- http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/342452
How do you get the alternate artwork versions?
"

I really just want that effect as an MTX! OMG with my facebreakers!
To get alternate art versions you have to compete in races. They are only available in specific seasons. If you miss out then you have to trade for them.
Unique 3D art- http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/342452
shadows and dust look amazing but if you use any herald then it fucks over the effect
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Skyforth wrote:
shadows and dust look amazing but if you use any herald then it fucks over the effect

that's why there is gloom herald effect
anyone know what armor skin this is, highlighted on the character here?

Spoiler
IGN Nellz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info