"
dalien wrote:

It's looks like a Zord of Megazord from Power Rangers
Neden yaşıyorsun?

Windripper
"
dalien wrote:

Thunderfists
Oh man, finally Thunderfists get their model. Look great.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
skirmish quiver has 3d art. you can probably ask for permission for it to be added to the unique quiver list from the aithor of the ancestral chieftain mara buikd guy.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
New altart Shadows and dust looks great, 1st glove with animation if im correct, will try post image later

this one is missing also in the list PVP season boots.
no 3d artwork afaik
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
Can you still skin transfer necks/rings effects?
I tried with Shaper's Seed Agate Amulet and it didn't work.
The effect on Shaper's Seed is specifically an effect tied to the regen itself -- notice how it also doesn't appear when your character is in town and thus not regenerating life -- and can't be transferred to anything that doesn't make the same life regen effect happen. Jewelry effects that are tied to the item and not its mods can still be transferred.
OPA Guild Officer: to join see http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119502
"
Kingoko wrote:
New altart Shadows and dust looks great, 1st glove with animation if im correct, will try post image later

Didn't realize it was implemented until u said.

I put on my old gloves and OMG so beautiful just as imagined. I knew the 3D would increase the value and when I searched the site--there's not a single one listed O:

No doubt the best glove skin IMO.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info