Unique 3D art

Hopefully my Marohi gets it's 3D-Art soon. Can't wait for it!
i have the Rathpith Globe and it looks really better than before, i didn't take a screenshot yet. :\
"
traumaxbl wrote:
i have the Rathpith Globe and it looks really better than before, i didn't take a screenshot yet. :\

plz link one,i have one but my char isn't 68 yet,really want to see how it looks :)
I have Daresso, I can screenshot it later when I get home. I gave a person a Chance Orb for demonstrating me the Lioneye's Remorse Pinnacle Tower Shield 3D art and it looks quite nice.
I'm interested though what the race prize Facebreakers look like ingame :D
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)
Looks like a slew of shields got the treatment. Very eager to see some of the unique weapons -- Death's Harp was just the start.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Daresso's Courage 3D art:

Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)
"
Wraeklops wrote:
...but I should see at least the "normal" art, no?
If I wear my usual yellow quiver, I can see it on my back. If I change to the rare, it's gone.

That is strange I thought you always saw the quiver as long as you had a bow equiped.

Thanks for the pics keep em coming if you have them. I will continue to update this post as they come. Also if anyone has death's harp I can add that as well.
Unique 3D art- http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/342452
"
Charan wrote:
Looks like a slew of shields got the treatment. Very eager to see some of the unique weapons -- Death's Harp was just the start.

Your Katana ought to look pretty sweet :P
^
IGN : Detrium
"
Broliciously wrote:
Daresso's Courage 3D art:

Spoiler
Spoiler

This makes my penis very hard. Good shit, GGG - very. good. shit.
IGN: ScrubcoreRulezBitch
Alt: HardcorePwnsScrubcore

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info