Weekend Skill Effects Sale

"
ScreenName wrote:
"
XeoTech wrote:
"
Jourdain wrote:
Mystery Box ????????
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"
ScreenName wrote:
"
XeoTech wrote:
"
Jourdain wrote:
Mystery Box ????????
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
"
XeoTech wrote:
"
Jourdain wrote:
Mystery Box ????????

Seems pretty clear, they aren't releasing one this league.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
"
"
XeoTech wrote:
"
Jourdain wrote:
Mystery Box ????????

"
"
XeoTech wrote:
"
Jourdain wrote:
Mystery Box ????????

If that's true, I'm really sad right now...
I bought Celestial Kinetic Blast, now I can have even lower fps. Thanks GGG!
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
"
"
XeoTech wrote:
Mystery Box ????????

Id personally be more than happy if we NEVER get boxes again - just the MTX added at their corresponding value directly to the shop. And i considered this to be the majorital sentiment?

Im honestly confused. People widely agree that this type of "Mystery box" gambles are predatory and unethical practice... in most games where i see this present - its disliked. How did we get here begging for another one of those?!?
Last edited by Psyhopat4o on Sep 1, 2023, 4:15:19 AM
"
Psyhopat4o wrote:
"
"
XeoTech wrote:
Mystery Box ????????

Id personally be more than happy if we NEVER get boxes again - just the MTX added at their corresponding value directly to the shop. And i considered this to be the majorital sentiment?

Im honestly confused. People widely agree that this type of "Mystery box" gambles are predatory and unethical practice... in most games where i see this present - its disliked. How did we get here begging for another one of those?!?

I dont understand this either. Also, noone here read the RAQ? GGG already confirmed to release one, its just not ready yet.
"
Psyhopat4o wrote:
"
"
XeoTech wrote:
Mystery Box ????????

+1
I personally always wait until the MTX hits the shop and just buy the exact one I want instead of gambling.
"
heil_mods_ wrote:

+1
I personally always wait until the MTX hits the shop and just buy the exact one I want instead of gambling.

This the true reason why I'm waiting for new MB - to be able to buy some specific mtx from previous one, but until new one is realesed, stuff from Crucible MB will not land in shop.
Last edited by esgiepe on Sep 1, 2023, 7:46:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info