This weekend, we're hosting a sale on a huge selection of Skill Effects! Now's the perfect time to give your build a different coat of paint, or maybe even make a new build with a new cosmetic theme! You can find the full range of discounted microtransactions here. The sale ends at Sep 04, 2023 8:00 PM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

Need some inspiration? Check out the Wolf Howl Warcry Effect, paired together with the Wild Gold Armour Set, Wild Gold Cougar Helmet, Wild Weapon and Hunter Back Attachment! The Wild Gold Armour Set can be obtained by combining two of the same pieces of the Wild Armour Set. For instance, combining two Wild Cougar Helmets will result in a Wild Gold Cougar Helmet.

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Mystery Box ????????
MTX kills my performance even more- makes people coming to my hideout to trade take like 2+ minutes to load. Since taking off MTX, it's taking less than a minute. Performance fix for this graphics engine or rollback when?
"
Jourdain wrote:
Mystery Box ????????
"
XeoTech wrote:
"
Jourdain wrote:
Mystery Box ????????
"
ScreenName wrote:
"
XeoTech wrote:
"
Jourdain wrote:
Mystery Box ????????
"
nukage wrote:
MTX kills my performance even more- makes people coming to my hideout to trade take like 2+ minutes to load. Since taking off MTX, it's taking less than a minute. Performance fix for this graphics engine or rollback when?

THIS.
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
when tattoo for melee?
ING:@Blaeknight
30# Characters LV100!
11/21/2019 Kalandra Drop!
Last edited by Blaeknight on Aug 31, 2023, 10:56:58 PM
"
ScreenName wrote:
"
XeoTech wrote:
"
Jourdain wrote:
Money Box ????????
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
ScreenName wrote:
"
XeoTech wrote:
"
Jourdain wrote:
Mystery Box ????????

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info