Weekend Skill Effects Sale

This post got remade?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
"
XeoTech wrote:
"
Jourdain wrote:
Mystery Box ????????

Seems pretty clear, they aren't releasing one this league.

when they released the patch a "ancestor's mistery box" got datamined, so they made one, just not sure why they haven't released it yet
"
francorocco23 wrote:

when they released the patch a "ancestor's mistery box" got datamined, so they made one, just not sure why they haven't released it yet

Probably protected by a Titanic Shell ... can't get it yet ;)
Awesome sale and everything but I've crashed more times this league for no reason than any other.
Folks crying about not being able to buy more mystery boxes but I'm just curious when you'll fix the performance issues? I know I'm not the only one: many of my friends sometimes take 20 seconds or more just to load into town. These kind of crashes and loadtimes are fine for the first two weeks but maybe let's try to take a look at it?
"
Psyhopat4o wrote:
"
"
XeoTech wrote:
Mystery Box ????????

Seems pretty clear, they aren't releasing one this league.

If that's true, I'm really sad right now...

Id personally be more than happy if we NEVER get boxes again - just the MTX added at their corresponding value directly to the shop. And i considered this to be the majorital sentiment?

Im honestly confused. People widely agree that this type of "Mystery box" gambles are predatory and unethical practice... in most games where i see this present - its disliked. How did we get here begging for another one of those?!?

To be honest I'm not sure that it's even really about the mystery boxes for most people. The issue is that it's just one more instance of GGG not communicating transparently about something that is very clearly going wrong. It's a front page, very direct deviation from past leagues, and everyone has noticed it and commented, and GGG have simply refused to address it. Very similarly to how they've largely not addressed the load times and lagging, or the forfeit button and timer for the TOTA stuff that they promised and didn't implement.

It's an ongoing issue with them, where things go wrong long enough for it to start to be comical, and then they belatedly release a "we value transparency, this was an oversight and it will never happen again" video, only for it to absolutely happen again the next league, or a couple leagues later.

While I personally enjoy the mystery boxes, I think they're just sort of the meme banner people are rallying behind in an attempt to get GGG to talk. About anything.
"
nukage wrote:
MTX kills my performance even more- makes people coming to my hideout to trade take like 2+ minutes to load. Since taking off MTX, it's taking less than a minute. Performance fix for this graphics engine or rollback when?

^This
GGG, why no communication regarding mystery box? The community is curious. Just a couple of words like 'we tried to implement /this/ difficult effect and it takes more time' would be perfectly understandable and acceptable
Mystery Box ????????
"
GGG, why no communication regarding mystery box? The community is curious. Just a couple of words like 'we tried to implement /this/ difficult effect and it takes more time' would be perfectly understandable and acceptable
Hide other ppl mtx when? We need this asap now!
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info