(3.22) Boneshatter Juggernaut SSF HC viable-very tanky and atleast 5 mil damage[for newer players]

"
Lochlan360 wrote:
I was honestly skeptical about how important totems were at first too since usually I've always anointed panopticon and treated them as an extra aura for boss fights and thats about it. They actually are giga important to increase survivability and damage output with this build and i'm dropping ancestral protector into every pack of rares at minimum.

TBH it's not that I didn't think they were worth it, I was just being lazy and not using them until I absolutely had to. lol
What should I be looking for next to upgrade? I feel like I'm starting to fall behind. I was thinking of saving up for the cluster jewels but they are 3-4d each. But open to suggestions, really what seems to be hurting the most is choas damage as I'm just barely getting by at -4% when flask is up.
Hi, could someone recommend me what tattoo to use?
Hello, so far have been enjoying this build, but I feel like I am stuck at red maps. Deal low to no damage to some rare mobs and bosses.

Also once I reach about 20+ trauma stacks, my hp is droping to low values. What could I upgrade ?

Thanks in advance.

POB : https://pobb.in/8o7ISr5hsWPa
Please remove the discrepancies.

The NOTES suggests Fortify Support (3rd most important).
The tree (at least until the "level97") also contains "Melee hist Fortify".
(When to unallocate that tree node?)

The NOTE suggests Impale Support (4th most important), and says "remove this gem once you take the impale nodes on the tree". But, the tree does not sontain any impale nodes!
It is also unclear, why cannot be used Impale and Brutaly together ("4a" and "4b" notation). (Do I have to choose between them? Why?)
And: in the POB the Impale Support is the last row and unchecked (not used).

In the NOTES, Ruthless Support is the least important gem (Brutality and MeleePhys both more important).
In the POB, Ruthless Support is in the 4th place. (It is unclear that places do mean priority though.) Seemingly Ruthless is "better" than even Brutality.

The followers are completely confused. (What to follow?)

hi thxs for this guide really helping out anoob player one thing though how do i build the ascend tree for juggernaut cos i cant find it anywhere???
once again thxs for this build
"
What should I be looking for next to upgrade? I feel like I'm starting to fall behind. I was thinking of saving up for the cluster jewels but they are 3-4d each. But open to suggestions, really what seems to be hurting the most is choas damage as I'm just barely getting by at -4% when flask is up.

Pob link so i can help.

"
Hi, could someone recommend me what tattoo to use?

Since i play hc ssf, i'd use something like percentage max life, +to max resistances, etc. all type of defence tattos but idk about sc trade.

"
Please remove the discrepancies.

The NOTES suggests Fortify Support (3rd most important).
The tree (at least until the "level97") also contains "Melee hist Fortify".
(When to unallocate that tree node?)

The NOTE suggests Impale Support (4th most important), and says "remove this gem once you take the impale nodes on the tree". But, the tree does not sontain any impale nodes!
It is also unclear, why cannot be used Impale and Brutaly together ("4a" and "4b" notation). (Do I have to choose between them? Why?)
And: in the POB the Impale Support is the last row and unchecked (not used).

In the NOTES, Ruthless Support is the least important gem (Brutality and MeleePhys both more important).
In the POB, Ruthless Support is in the 4th place. (It is unclear that places do mean priority though.) Seemingly Ruthless is "better" than even Brutality.

The followers are completely confused. (What to follow?)

I think i fixed the majority already, but you have unupdated version of pob so you didnt see the new one. But I'll check once more.

"
hi thxs for this guide really helping out anoob player one thing though how do i build the ascend tree for juggernaut cos i cant find it anywhere???
once again thxs for this build

https://prnt.sc/m42664bU2lcl

"
Hello, so far have been enjoying this build, but I feel like I am stuck at red maps. Deal low to no damage to some rare mobs and bosses.

Also once I reach about 20+ trauma stacks, my hp is droping to low values. What could I upgrade ?

Thanks in advance.

POB : https://pobb.in/8o7ISr5hsWPa

1. You need to add impale gem to your build, drop melee phys gem and add it.
2. Rearrange your tree according to updated pob link in the build and get soul of steel(insane amount of armor its a must) Also take bannerman node. You can drop mana leech, axe mastery enemies hit by your hits are destroyed and also fortify nodes.
3. If you cant decide what to do with extra points you can arrange some rare jewels and use em as well.(If you cant use rare jewels you can use adamant node)
4. In this build two things are mandatory to upgrade whenever you can, weapon for damage and body armour for generic survivability. Upgrade them.
Last edited by IOWME on Sep 8, 2023, 5:30:34 PM
SWEET!!! thxs for that
https://pobb.in/zImoRHAHBZ_U

Not sure where to go from here outside of upgrading gems

Any thoughts?
hi me again srry i need to ask cos i am confused in your guide u have the weapon has 6 sockets all red but for the gems u have close combat and impale but they r green??? so dont understand thxs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info