(3.22) Boneshatter Juggernaut SSF HC viable-very tanky and atleast 5 mil damage[for newer players]

solid build ty for the guide!!
"I decided to update this line whenever I update the build so you wont fall behind guys;
LAST UPDATED: 27 august 2023"

https://pobb.in/3-4aPevsi30m - 13 days ago ;)
thanks for this build guide.
Playing it in SSF and its big fun.
Thank you
I got a problem with the build, I am have put support gem (cast when taken damage) to my ancestral cry, but it does not look like that the support gem can be use. or is it just me? Please help me
Going to try this on Standard League.
"
Marcus1502 wrote:
I got a problem with the build, I am have put support gem (cast when taken damage) to my ancestral cry, but it does not look like that the support gem can be use. or is it just me? Please help me

It is not supposed to link. You put ancestral call on your walking mouse button to cast it on CD :)
this can be leaqgue starter boss killer like uber sheper uber sirus?
Hoho saving this just in case my SSF HC Inquisitor doesn't pan out!
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
where did the OP get 5m dps from? out of their ass? I followed everything exactly, over 50d spent, and the damage is not even CLOSE to 5m, what the heck...
I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your build! I will be trying it out now as D4 is starting to bore me. :) Looking forward to playing this!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info