[3.22] Enki's Lightning Conduit Elementalist - a beginner-friendly Caster Build

"
This is my second league, I was having a blast while leveling and doing white and yellow maps, a friend gave me a few chaos so I could change to the end game build, with the currency I had I tried to do my best to match you guide and now I'm stuck at level 87 and can't complete any map stronger than T6, I'm desperate, can someone please help me out? Thank you in advance.
My PoB - https://pobb.in/VspPzUR_MUGZ
PS: I had to add the life flask otherwise I can't do any map at all.

Your resistances are far from being capped and you don't have much life on your gear. The leech choice is also not great, as this ring doesn't give you the stats you badly need for Annihilating Light.

You want Fire, Cold and Lightning Resistance capped at 75%, you want your Chaos Resistance above 0% (very easy to do with the essence crafted belt) and you want atleast 60 life on each piece (40+ on rings is fine). The body armour, staff, amulet and flasks are fine, helmet aswell if you can add life with the crafting bench, otherwise recraft it.

I recommend to check through step 2 of the endgame build again with that information in mind.

The Level 1 Enhance in your gloves also does nothing at this point and you don't have the right setup for it yet, simply just take it out to run all reservation skills.

Lastly, your CwDT + IC sockets are linked to your Lightning Warp 2L. This results in your Immortal Call lasting only half a second. Try to separate those sockets with a fusing to fix this issue.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Aug 30, 2023, 10:27:19 PM
Hello, I have mostly finished up the Step 8/9 of the endgame build.
Do I currently have enough damage/EHP for doing Uber Elder/Maven pinnacle bossing (as someone doing these for the first time)?
My pobb.in:
https://pobb.in/XnZVz3CXn44H

I'm trying to get my first voidstones with this build and so far it's been fun doing and learning the sub-bosses, but I tend to get one-shot often; it's probably a skill issue XD

Also regarding the rest of the upgrades, is there recommended skills I should look out for when pushing 95->100? I've been eye-ing Prismatic Skin and the Imbalanced Guard described in the guide, or is getting more raw Life better?
"
tayerogica wrote:
Hello, I have mostly finished up the Step 8/9 of the endgame build.
Do I currently have enough damage/EHP for doing Uber Elder/Maven pinnacle bossing (as someone doing these for the first time)?
My pobb.in:
https://pobb.in/XnZVz3CXn44H

I'm trying to get my first voidstones with this build and so far it's been fun doing and learning the sub-bosses, but I tend to get one-shot often; it's probably a skill issue XD

Also regarding the rest of the upgrades, is there recommended skills I should look out for when pushing 95->100? I've been eye-ing Prismatic Skin and the Imbalanced Guard described in the guide, or is getting more raw Life better?

You can definitely do your last voidstones with that character, it's even ready for some of the easier uber pinnacles.

If you get yourself a Phantasmal Storm Brand, you could anoint Prismatic Skin while still retaining 65% shocks and then fill the last few levels with life nodes, or maybe some of the new tattoos that'll come in the next patch.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:

You can definitely do your last voidstones with that character, it's even ready for some of the easier uber pinnacles.

If you get yourself a Phantasmal Storm Brand, you could anoint Prismatic Skin while still retaining 65% shocks and then fill the last few levels with life nodes, or maybe some of the new tattoos that'll come in the next patch.

Thanks for this! I'll look into Phantasmal Storm Brand first then try to complete the tattoo suggestions you have listed (I think I'm still missing regen + a few life nodes).
Last edited by tayerogica on Aug 31, 2023, 12:29:20 AM
"
This is my second league, I was having a blast while leveling and doing white and yellow maps, a friend gave me a few chaos so I could change to the end game build, with the currency I had I tried to do my best to match you guide and now I'm stuck at level 87 and can't complete any map stronger than T6, I'm desperate, can someone please help me out? Thank you in advance.

First of all cap you resistances. With that staff you need a lot of it. Aim for 2 of tier1 res on each gear. Than you need "phys damage taken as" crafts on helmet and armour.
PoB shows you have too much resereved mana, so you can have all auras active. I think its because of linked Arctic armour. Put it into socket that is not linked.
You have also like double of ES you really need, so get some life on gear instead. You want to have at least tier2 life on each gear.

Btw you can't really change to end game gears in PoE for "few chaos". You got the staff, but you need to change your gear so you can even use it. I would change every single rare item (belt is fine, you can keep it) and Circle of regret ring for items with life and a lot of res.

If you will want to use Stormshroud jewel which is strongly recommend, you will also need to account that into your gear and get that 100% shock evasion, so the price isnt only for jewel, that you should remember for future builds.

edit: yeah Enki is taking care of it
Last edited by ccore on Aug 31, 2023, 2:31:35 AM
"
Nerlex wrote:
Probably a stupid question, but why Saintly Chainmail for the armor exactly? rolling 1 red socket on es base is a bench craft, does armor on just one piece help that much?

We want the % physical damage reduction mod and it only rolls on strength-based armours, similar to how spell suppress only rolls on dex-based armour.
"
Decoder9 wrote:
One thing I can't figure out is why have both Eldritch Battery and The Agnostic, plus having all mana reserved to run 4 auras. How can I cast spells without any mana?

The Agnostic is replaced by "The Traitor" keystone by transforming it with a brutal restraint timeless jewel. You aren't actually getting the effects of the Agnostic keystone.
"
Your resistances are far from being capped and you don't have much life on your gear. The leech choice is also not great, as this ring doesn't give you the stats you badly need for Annihilating Light.

You want Fire, Cold and Lightning Resistance capped at 75%, you want your Chaos Resistance above 0% (very easy to do with the essence crafted belt) and you want atleast 60 life on each piece (40+ on rings is fine). The body armour, staff, amulet and flasks are fine, helmet aswell if you can add life with the crafting bench, otherwise recraft it.

I recommend to check through step 2 of the endgame build again with that information in mind.

The Level 1 Enhance in your gloves also does nothing at this point and you don't have the right setup for it yet, simply just take it out to run all reservation skills.

Lastly, your CwDT + IC sockets are linked to your Lightning Warp 2L. This results in your Immortal Call lasting only half a second. Try to separate those sockets with a fusing to fix this issue.

Thank you for the help, I will reroll the my items and try to get all res capped.
I will follow all your tips, thanks again for your help and for sharing your knowledge with us.
Last edited by ChandlerBranco on Aug 31, 2023, 12:51:21 PM
"
ccore wrote:
"

First of all cap you resistances. With that staff you need a lot of it. Aim for 2 of tier1 res on each gear. Than you need "phys damage taken as" crafts on helmet and armour.
PoB shows you have too much resereved mana, so you can have all auras active. I think its because of linked Arctic armour. Put it into socket that is not linked.
You have also like double of ES you really need, so get some life on gear instead. You want to have at least tier2 life on each gear.

Btw you can't really change to end game gears in PoE for "few chaos". You got the staff, but you need to change your gear so you can even use it. I would change every single rare item (belt is fine, you can keep it) and Circle of regret ring for items with life and a lot of res.

If you will want to use Stormshroud jewel which is strongly recommend, you will also need to account that into your gear and get that 100% shock evasion, so the price isnt only for jewel, that you should remember for future builds.

edit: yeah Enki is taking care of it

Appreciate your help as well, as I said I'm still understanding the game mechanic and sometimes I think I'm doing the correct thing but actually I'm doing the opposit, with Enki's help and yours I'm pretty sure I will be able to fix my build and have a lot of fun, thanks for taking your time to help me.
I do not understand why hydrosphere is preferred over conductivity. Being completely new to the game it seems that conductivity is a more powerful debuff than hydrosphere. Is it better because hydrosphere applies exposure repeatedly ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info