[3.22] Enki's Lightning Conduit Elementalist - a beginner-friendly Caster Build

"
RageIP3 wrote:
quick Q,
why should i lvl 6 Lightning Conduit gems when leveling?
why specifically these gems? isn't 1 enough?
thnks

It's more like an investment. You level them and vaal them hoping to get level 21 gems.
Hey Enki thanks for the build!

I was having a really rough time with bosses or high level rare mobs in t11+ maps nearly one shotting me if they get to me. This caused a loop where I'd drop orb of storms, try to run, and only get 2-3 LC's off before I have to orb again.

I swapped to storm brand and it seems to have completely solved this issue and its doing just as well in AOE from my limited testing. In your build you mentioned that neither of them have inherent advantages over the other so I'm wondering if I'm misunderstanding the ability or missing a tradeoff? It seems like Stormbrand is just better than orb in almost every way (besides having to cast it more often if bosses don't move?)
Hey guys. Im using Three Dragon to freeze, but i'm wondering, could i use Call of the Brotherhood instead? Would converting damage to cold allow freezing still?

This would free up the helm slot to use a good influenced helm, no?
Last edited by Pyromancer4 on Aug 22, 2023, 1:33:09 AM
"
Pyromancer4 wrote:
Hey guys. Im using Three Dragon to freeze, but i'm wondering, could i use Call of the Brotherhood instead? Would converting damage to cold allow freezing still?

This would free up the helm slot to use a good influenced helm, no?

Hey I think you're in the wrong thread. This is neither a crit build nor does it mention to use Three Dragons anywhere.
twitch.tv/enki91
How would you say this does bossing-wise? From what I remember when I played LC the first league it came out, clear was awesome, but never invested in it beyond yellow maps.
Has the Arc guide been deleted? Kind of sad about that, as it was such an important part of build guide history. I learnt a lot from it. Would be sweet if it was still accessible somewhere.

Did Arc itself become unfeasible now due to GGG changes, and that is why it was discontinued?

Best of luck with this Lightning Conduit guide =)
"
Pangaearocks wrote:
Has the Arc guide been deleted? Kind of sad about that, as it was such an important part of build guide history. I learnt a lot from it. Would be sweet if it was still accessible somewhere.

Did Arc itself become unfeasible now due to GGG changes, and that is why it was discontinued?

Best of luck with this Lightning Conduit guide =)

Kinda, since it was always updated in the same Topic, which is now a Memorial for it: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1147951

---

So far the new Build is interesting, even thou I hated Lightning Tendrils to start, maybe another Time I will use Spark, but regardless swapped to Arc for the Stretch between Lvl 12 and Dominius/Izaro Kill, before going over to LC, still good Fun, so let'S see what the post-Atlas brings, still lots of Maps to do, keep up the good Work Enki <3
I've done a small update to the build and POB. Here's a small tl;dr:

- Added tattoos.
- Added more options for life leech in endgame (Ring, Watcher's Eye).
- Replaced Surge of Vigor with Light Eater in endgame tree.
- Added a Corrupted Blood immunity jewel as endgame step.
- Moved around progression steps to make more sense with these changes.
- Changed minor Pantheon to Soul of Tukohama.
twitch.tv/enki91

how do i keep my chaos to 0? Should I forgo annihilating light so I can have chaos resist on my rings? It's hard to keep up with capped resist with the staff equipped.

Right now they are capped but my chaos resist are at -40
ignore my previous post, im guessing i missed out on the important flasks. with that i could probable get some chaos resist on my items

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info