[3.22] Enki's Lightning Conduit Elementalist - a beginner-friendly Caster Build

Thank you so much for your builds i have been playing poe for that last 5 years and they are still some of my favorites, quick question i saw the note for keep chain level 1 was removed, does that mean we should level it as much as we can now?
"
dsf000 wrote:
Thank you so much for your builds i have been playing poe for that last 5 years and they are still some of my favorites, quick question i saw the note for keep chain level 1 was removed, does that mean we should level it as much as we can now?

Chain should still stay level 1, I just didn't have that added to the acts cheat sheet, only the skill breakdown.

Fixed that and added a few other details to the act cheat sheet.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hello! Thanks for the guide. Currently leaguestarting it.

What's the reason for so much ES leech? is it really that hard to sustain endgame?

For people choosing Storm Brand, I picked up a brand mastery "Brands Attach to a new Enemy each time they Activate, no more than once every 0.3 seconds". Nodes to get it from would be either Explosive Runes where you get a little bit of additional crit, or Brand Equity that provides some extra duration. I think Runesmith would be the best because of additional attachment range, but that requires more points to allocate.

For me the mastery made a big difference mapping, overall smoothened the shock application across larger groups.

What's your opinion?
Hiya,

your POB says i should allocate 'the traitor' on the far left in skill system, but in my game it shows 'the agnostic'

i dont know whats wrong - i have POB updated to the latest
Hi I'm completely new to the game and really enjoying your build. I just entered ACT 10, everything in it for a newbie like me seem to make sense the only thing I do not understand is lighting warp + less duration over any other movement skill. It feels so terrible to use, slow and clunky. There were a lot of cases there I try to dodge something with it but instead I get hit by thing I tried to dodge and teleport into something because during the delay something new happened (might be skill issue I'm new :D). Does something later in the tree/items/other mechanics make it suck less or is it necessary for some other mechanic I do not understand?
Last edited by Errughor on Aug 21, 2023, 4:28:15 AM
"
only thing I do not understand is lighting warp + less duration over any other movement skill. It feels so terrible to use, slow and clunky.

Lightning Warp teleports you after a duration, that is influenced by the distance you're trying to travel, and your movement speed. More movement speed and higher level of Less Duration Support gem will make it much better. Also worth mentioning, that it is not that important to use it, you can do just fine with Flame Dash if that's what you prefer.
"
Maywtf wrote:
"
only thing I do not understand is lighting warp + less duration over any other movement skill. It feels so terrible to use, slow and clunky.

Lightning Warp teleports you after a duration, that is influenced by the distance you're trying to travel, and your movement speed. More movement speed and higher level of Less Duration Support gem will make it much better. Also worth mentioning, that it is not that important to use it, you can do just fine with Flame Dash if that's what you prefer.

thanks, good to hear that its not related to any other mechanic so can drop if I hate it. Btw can it become instant or near instant cast with max gem and other stuff? or is there always gonna be a delay? if its not instant I cant comprehend how sane people can use that spell :D
"
Errughor wrote:

thanks, good to hear that its not related to any other mechanic so can drop if I hate it. Btw can it become instant or near instant cast with max gem and other stuff? or is there always gonna be a delay? if its not instant I cant comprehend how sane people can use that spell :D

It is nice to get used to it, because it shocks. So if you have enough damage to clear a pack with just single Lightning Conduit, you don't have to use Storm Brand / Orb of Storms too much mapping.

I have 25% movement speed boots and a quicksilver flask, it kinda feels like mirror arrow. Not too bad.
quick Q,
why should i lvl 6 Lightning Conduit gems when leveling?
why specifically these gems? isn't 1 enough?
thnks
dual button melee(orb) caster is "beginner friendly".
ok

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info