[3.22] Enki's Lightning Conduit Elementalist - a beginner-friendly Caster Build

"
Enki91 wrote:

I'm not planning to continue this build for next league! (Patch 3.23)

Hi Enki. After seeing this, I'm just wondering: do you plan to make a build guide for next league? :)
Fun build.

will there be anything from you for 3.23? as your guids are the easiest to follow for newbie like me?
Last edited by Drondin on Dec 3, 2023, 4:39:49 PM
"
Drondin wrote:
will there be anything from you for 3.23? as your guids are the easiest to follow for newbie like me?

Read first paragraph of build.
"
HashBR wrote:
"
Drondin wrote:

Other Leagues means Hardcore, SSF, ETC. It does not mean this was his last guide ever.

What I'm wondering is with the changes to Arc, it is possible we might once again see Enki's Arch Witch Resurrected?
Last edited by Valkaneer on Dec 5, 2023, 12:25:55 AM
"
Valkaneer wrote:
"
HashBR wrote:
"
Drondin wrote:

Other Leagues means Hardcore, SSF, ETC. It does not mean this was his last guide ever.

What I'm wondering is with the changes to Arc, it is possible we might once again see Enki's Arch Witch Resurrected?

"This guide is outdated. There will be better ways to build Lightning Conduit in 3.23 and beyond, and you won't find them here! I don't plan to update this guide any longer!"
"
HashBR wrote:

"This guide is outdated. There will be better ways to build Lightning Conduit in 3.23 and beyond, and you won't find them here! I don't plan to update this guide any longer!"

So you are also Enki? Or were you just updating Enki's guide. Sorry, I was just caught off guard with the different name tags.
Lol, I literally just copied what he said. Check the first post.
This guide, even in 3.23, ran really well through all the acts.

Though once I got to even the start of mapping or Delving or ect at lvl 68 end game content, it's super squish. It's probably me trying to figure out how to use Lightning Warp correctly but it often feels like I'm juggling too many abilities and sometimes things don't go off [Storm of Orbs to proc shock, then my right click does nothing].

I know this guide isn't being updated anymore but I've still really enjoyed it. Hoping to find a way to increase survivability, otherwise it's going to be a low end game league starter for me to think of a different build.

Look forward to whatever Enki conjures next!
Update;

Doing really well.

https://pobb.in/B4DjG6Wh9EcO
As of right now; Doing pretty well with most content.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info