[3.22] Enki's Lightning Conduit Elementalist - a beginner-friendly Caster Build

"
ccore wrote:
"
I do not understand why hydrosphere is preferred over conductivity. Being completely new to the game it seems that conductivity is a more powerful debuff than hydrosphere. Is it better because hydrosphere applies exposure repeatedly ?

Conductivity is curse and you are already applying one with enfeeble (basic curse limit is 1). Also curses do not apply exposure. It's another debuff and is mentioned specifically in description of thing that will apply it.
Of course preferred application is from Eater of Worlds implicit on gloves

Thank, turns out I have been spamming conductivity uselessly for a few time !
I would like to thank Enki's for his job with this build, as I said on previous posts I had a lot of fun with it until lv 90, came here and he promptly helped me, I did a lot of changes based on his feedback on my Pob and it changed the way the build feels but it is still a paper, I'm tired of losing half of my xp bar on lv 95 because sometimes I got 1hk from god who knows what even after spending almost 20div to make it work. I'm pretty sure the problem is with me, this is my second league and I'm still learning but after all the time I put into it and can't see how I will make it better so I decided to give up on this build and try another tankier option. I am here explaining why I quit because the lack of knowledge I have on the game and to warn some people to be careful with this build if you don't know this game too well. Thanks again Enki for taking your time and helping everyone and unfortunately I have to play something else, good luck y'all and have fun, peace!!
Last edited by ChandlerBranco on Sep 5, 2023, 8:32:59 PM
Hey. Can u explain why cruelty for lightning conduit?
Last edited by rama0ne on Sep 8, 2023, 2:07:05 PM
"
I would like to thank Enki's for his job with this build, as I said on previous posts I had a lot of fun with it until lv 90, came here and he promptly helped me, I did a lot of changes based on his feedback on my Pob and it changed the way the build feels but it is still a paper, I'm tired of losing half of my xp bar on lv 95 because sometimes I got 1hk from god who knows what even after spending almost 20div to make it work. I'm pretty sure the problem is with me, this is my second league and I'm still learning but after all the time I put into it and can't see how I will make it better so I decided to give up on this build and try another tankier option. I am here explaining why I quit because the lack of knowledge I have on the game and to warn some people to be careful with this build if you don't know this game too well. Thanks again Enki for taking your time and helping everyone and unfortunately I have to play something else, good luck y'all and have fun, peace!!

Hey, it's not just you that thinks this build is wayyyy too hard for a beginner :)
Am also fellow beginner that did my first league-start with this build, also faceplanted myself with trying to make it work, but so far I'm pretty content where I'm at currently. I also asked around here for tips and saw your pobb~

It also took me 15-20 ish divs to get to a point where "sure, I can probably start grinding t16s and do proper endgame content", and even then it was not really a smooth learning curve, and I hit a LARGE wall when trying to switch to Annihilating Light and the setup after.

Some stuff I noticed so far:
- The Phys Max Hit in the PoB is slightly misleading. It's listed currently in mine as 50k-ish, but you will never have both full endurance charge + Immo Call up. It's closer to something like 25-30k with Immo Call popping (and building back charges), 15-20k with full endurance charges (and no Immo Call). It's not "paper" but you definitely need to keep track of Immo Call, Aegis, and Endurance Charges while mapping.
- Orb of Storms is beginner-bait lmao, especially when doing stuff recommended to beginners like essence farming. The amount of times I died because I was too close to even start learning which essences do what is astoundingly wayy too much. It's better to pick Storm Brand and learn enemy moves from a safe distance.

All-in-all, I really like the build and I'm planning to finish my remaining favoured map slots with this character, but the wall is definitely there as a beginner...
Last edited by tayerogica on Sep 9, 2023, 7:04:40 AM
"
RageIP3 wrote:
the guide says i should have a "247% lightning ailment effect" in the mapping phase. how can i check that?

how/where can i check this stat?
"
RageIP3 wrote:
"
RageIP3 wrote:
the guide says i should have a "247% lightning ailment effect" in the mapping phase. how can i check that?

how/where can i check this stat?

Select your shock application skill in your character sheet, then scroll down to shock effectiveness.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey Enki,

I followed your guide so far and like the progress so far!

Now I wanted to ask when to switch to the Endgame phase of this build.

My Character:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/mrgoodcats/characters?characterName=GreatBoomerOnizuka

I got the brutal restraint jewel and the cluster jewel.

Should I aim for a higher level first?

Kinds regards.
Last edited by MrGoodcats on Sep 15, 2023, 9:57:08 AM
Hi Enki!

I just want to say super thank you so much for this guide!
I was able to complete my favoured map slots, voidstones and atlas passive points for the first time using this build :D
Huhu is this build for ssf to ? ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info