[3.22] Enki's Lightning Conduit Elementalist - a beginner-friendly Caster Build

This build is legitimately awful... I'm assuming it's titled "beginner-friendly" because you can't do red maps, not without spending the divines you'll take an eternity grinding? It's extremely slow, you'll be dying constantly from the lack of any real damage mitigation or evasion, and the damage is mid. If you don't already have the money sitting in your stash to buy your way into endgame gear, it's worthless.

One of my least liked builds in 1600 hours.
Last edited by SleepyV on Sep 27, 2023, 3:51:30 AM
Hello here, I'm a noob trying to start with the endgame part of the build, but i'm having a hard time figuring out the necessary steps.
I'm stuck with the belt creation, after I bought a belt with the fractured required "Increased Flask Charges Gained", if I scour it, I still cannot use Essences because the rarity is not normal, is magic. What I'm doing wrong? I should Regal it?
"
Daiboken wrote:
Hello here, I'm a noob trying to start with the endgame part of the build, but i'm having a hard time figuring out the necessary steps.
I'm stuck with the belt creation, after I bought a belt with the fractured required "Increased Flask Charges Gained", if I scour it, I still cannot use Essences because the rarity is not normal, is magic. What I'm doing wrong? I should Regal it?
If Essences are too low of a tier, the gear has to be normal rarity to use it on and you can't make fractured gear into normal rarity without removing the fracture. Use a regal orb on it to turn it into rare rarity and use a higher tier Essence. Iirc, it's the 3 highest tiers that will let you use them to reroll rares, you'll have to check the description.
Last edited by SleepyV on Sep 27, 2023, 3:53:41 AM
"
SleepyV wrote:
This build is legitimately awful... I'm assuming it's titled "beginner-friendly" because you can't do red maps, not without spending the divines you'll take an eternity grinding? It's extremely slow, you'll be dying constantly from the lack of any real damage mitigation or evasion, and the damage is mid. If you don't already have the money sitting in your stash to buy your way into endgame gear, it's worthless.

One of my least liked builds in 1600 hours and one I wouldn't recommend to anyone.

And that's why playtime means nothing. I guess it's bad luck to be you.
Friend used this build as League Starter and conquered literally everything by now.
Maybe use a body armor other than Tabula Rasa?
"
N0rdW1nd wrote:
"
SleepyV wrote:

One of my least liked builds in 1600 hours and one I wouldn't recommend to anyone.

And that's why playtime means nothing. I guess it's bad luck to be you.
Friend used this build as League Starter and conquered literally everything by now.
Maybe use a body armor other than Tabula Rasa?

You're looking at the wrong character, smart guy. I've moved on and am leveling up something that isn't terrible. Nice try tho 👍.
Recommended build for new players. Fun and easy to play + easy and cheap to setup
I'm a completely new player that used this build as my literal first build in the game.

A couple notes for other newer players from someone who's relatively far along in the build.

1. You should make the transition to the end game build at around tier 11 maps. This is when I noticed I was dying a lot. The physical damage mitigation you get the endgame build makes a big difference. You don't need eldritch implicits or a lot of the other stuff for it to be an upgrade, just the rolls. The biggest piece of advise someone struggling at around red maps would be to read the guide carefully and make the switch. I needed probably 3-4 divines to do it, but the 5 divines listed in the build sounds right.

2. I spent roughly 6-7 divines at this point and just killed searing exarch and eater of worlds, and have almost everything besides tattoos and stormshroud. I got very lucky on some of my rolls, however, and crafted life on my gear which is the cheaper option.

3. Your biggest survivability breakpoints in the build after early mapping are:

1. Making the switch to endgame w/out eldritch implicits
2. Getting endurance charges (needed level 89, and had to drop two life
nodes and increased aura effectiveness
3. Eldritch implicits (which aren't that hard to get, all my gear took me
around .5-.75 worth of currency, and I got quite unlucky on the 1% max
all res roll)

After you get all of that, the build feels a lot less made of paper, but you will need to try and dodge stuff. Switching to stormbrand for bosses and hard essences is helpful.
Hey, great build, I've been enjoying it a lot. I'm still at the beggining but since I have currency for a lot of the endgame I'm already buying it to make the switch all at once.

One question, if Enki or anybody cares to answer: How much life leech should I get? Just one of the options is more than enough? I mean, should I be satisfied with 0.2% life leech or should I look for 2 sources of life leech (watchers eye and doryani's, for example)?

Anyway, thanks for the build!
Hi... does anyone know how to upgrade my build further?
The levels of, "I can't read" in these comments is disheartening. SMH

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info