The simple truth about Poe1 and Poe2

"
cacmeister wrote:
There is this new game from Activision Blizzard that may be a perfect lifestyle fit.

Recommended ages 7 & up.

I bought it. And playing both atm.

And if you think its about the lifestyle and not how bad the game has become u clearly did not read what i wrote and just came here like a grandma to sprinkle ,,opinions..
Last edited by Ivanovv83 on Aug 5, 2023, 6:24:49 AM
"
Ivanovv83 wrote:

Good for you. You've now told us that you don't find PoE fun. Also good for you. But the "truth"?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Aug 5, 2023, 8:02:52 AM
What is fun in this world?

Spoiler
Its an illusion, exile.
"
Ivanovv83 wrote:
"
cacmeister wrote:
There is this new game from Activision Blizzard that may be a perfect lifestyle fit.

Recommended ages 7 & up.

And if you think its about the lifestyle and not how bad the game has become u clearly did not read what i wrote and just came here like a grandma to sprinkle ,,opinions..

Games are still fun, its you that changed. You got burned out of gaming in general. Thats the sad truth.

Its really not games fault. Let me give you an example. Ive never played D2, so when blizzard had a promo i bought a bundle of d3+ d2r. Everyone and their grandmas on this forum were praising D2 as this mythical holy grail of H&S. I tried it, got to act 2 and i kinda dont feel like playing more of it. Its boring as hell. I just played to many games in my life for D2 to impress me with anything. I have a lot more fun with Halls of Torment. We just played so many things that most games are nothing special anymore, we already did that in other titles so games feel stale and boring.

You will never have as much fun playing games as you had 10 years ago, deal with it.
"
kuciol wrote:

Games are still fun, its you that changed. You got burned out of gaming in general. Thats the sad truth.

If anyone's burned out its the developer, they're simplifying both games.

we're gonna end up with a mobile game with crazy GPU requirements.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Aug 5, 2023, 9:53:48 AM
"

Blah Blah Blah, PoE is to big for its own good and you know it. It became overly complicated mess and it has to be simplified. Ask a dude with 10k hours how much he knows about crafting, 99/100 the answer will be "a little bit" and thats just a tip of an iceberg.
Last edited by kuciol on Aug 5, 2023, 9:56:30 AM
"
boldfacelies wrote:
Yesterday I saw a bird in a tree. That bird did not have any interest in PoE. "Abandon this game" I bet it would say if it could talk. Today I didn't see that bird.

Stunning and brave I'm sure everyone who saw that bird stood and clapped.
"
kuciol wrote:
"

Blah Blah Blah, PoE is to big for its own good and you know it. It became overly complicated mess and it has to be simplified. Ask a dude with 10k hours how much he knows about crafting, 99/100 the answer will be "a little bit" and thats just a tip of an iceberg.

I've got more hours than that, I know almost every single crafted mod by memory, I don't craft very much because it's gambling and i dislike gambling.

Same thing with giving GGG money now being a gamble because what they say they're going to do and what they actually do aren't guaranteed to line up.
Innocence forgives you
"

I've got more hours than that, I know almost every single crafted mod by memory, I don't craft very much because it's gambling and i dislike gambling.

Same thing with giving GGG money now being a gamble because what they say they're going to do and what they actually do aren't guaranteed to line up.

Plans are not promises.
Last edited by kuciol on Aug 5, 2023, 12:45:49 PM
"
kuciol wrote:

Plans are not promises.

Sure. But when they host a huge convention on the other side of the world, where people pay thousands to participate, and they have countless shows about "what will happen"...

You can define "promises" as you like. We're not in second grade, where it's not a promise as long as you don't say "I promise" with an over-feminine voice. Doesn't matter if it's a promise or not; they built our hopes up by TELLING us X would happen, letting us support the game for years based on that X, and then they decided not to.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info