ExileCon 2023 Recap

Tie23 looking good!
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
While POE 2 looks interesting to say the least, could you now put some efforts into improving POE 1 perfomance please? Its bit better now but still glitchy on the new engine and causes some troubles. I would prefer to start the new league on better optimized game. Thanks!
Last edited by s0mbr on Aug 1, 2023, 11:27:15 PM
Fix the recent patch please.
My CPU is still cooking since it arrived. And of 80% of my friends that have not quited the league too.
The last photo is FIRE hahaha what a Chad gamer
Exilecon always felt like a million dollar experience. Enjoyed the card game this time round and earning myself a mirror! <3
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Did anyone defeat the biggest bosses in the card game? i.e. Searing Exarch and so on?
Shine boldly, so that all my find you when the night falls!
great shots
"
TigerTree wrote:
Did anyone defeat the biggest bosses in the card game? i.e. Searing Exarch and so on?

I think it was around 300 people. Some people earned two mirrors. I beat two of the biggest bosses but they were both out of mirrors by then (my mistake for not sprinting like mad for the line for fighting Chris).
Wish I could've been there! Excellent job with the presentations and kudos to the content creators and GGG staff for signing autographs, etc.
Streaming Path of Exile on Twitch: Twitch.tv/ActionRPGs

“There are only two great tragedies in life: one is not getting what you want and the other is getting it.” ―Oscar Wilde
Awesome event - Clap Clap . Can't wait for 3.22 and poe2 .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info