Lilith Wins: a memento from an ex-pro

Honeymoon phase
Can I have your mageblood?
"
FaZe_Adams wrote:
As I'm sure you guys are smart enough to realize at this point, Diablo 4 hit a homerun with the bases loaded so to speak. I hate say I told this community ahead of time what was going to happen, but I did.

Pros like me are gone now. My entire PoE discord and streamer friends are all now on D4. We aren't coming back, period. This game is more stale than a standing loaf of bread next to a saltwater ship harbor. Overly bloated with 150 different NPCs who all have essentially the same mission.

Heck, you can't even just do an old fashioned speedrun on a map in this game anymore. 6 different side areas pop up, with 3 different special monsters and areas. It's just tedious.

Diablo 4 had the arena packed with the bases LOADED. You know the rest of how that baseball story plays out. Hint hint, homerun! #1 sales. Sales don't say everything, but in this case they say a whole lot. So many of us here were hoping for D4 to do what it needed to do, and it exceeded expectations currently.

D4 proves you don't need 19,935 gem combinations to make an ability pleasing. D4 proves you don't need some overly complicated energy shield system where you need 1 of 2 uniques to even make it work.

Anyhow, I'm done wasting my time here. When you see the leaderboards and FINALLY realize that most of the top tier players such as myself have left, have at it. It won't mean anything without names like mine on the top of the list.

have fun running the dungeons over and over in diablo 4 with nothing else to do literally its same thing like it was in diablo 3 just rift spam nothing else so have fun doing the same dungeon 12309120930190 times
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Jun 10, 2023, 6:02:38 PM
D4 hit record numbers for a reason.

Btw I already theorycrafted and executed two major builds for two separate classes that all the twitch streamers and youtubers have clickbaited, after I ran into a group of streamers and they saw me steamrolling an area before they could even start firing.

And honestly, unless you've had a direct effect on the meta on either game (Poe or Diablo), you are better off listening rather than speaking currently.
"
FaZe_Adams wrote:

Btw I already theorycrafted and executed two major builds for two separate classes that all the twitch streamers and youtubers have clickbaited, after I ran into a group of streamers and they saw me steamrolling an area before they could even start firing.

And honestly, unless you've had a direct effect on the meta on either game (Poe or Diablo), you are better off listening rather than speaking currently.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Shit, I saw FaZe in gaming news and was like, where have I seen that before?

lol.

PS Lilith doesn't win OH SHIT SPOILERS SORRY.

PPS I have arrived, Support. You can and should close the thread now, or at least move it to Off Topic where it belongs.
Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jun 10, 2023, 8:35:03 PM
"
FaZe_Adams wrote:

"
FaZe_Adams wrote:

Yeah, it was on our national news yestereve. Well done!
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
can GGG support to confirm this thread is opened by main account or actually alt?

Or did the main account have any active ban or not?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
FaZe_Adams wrote:

Yeah, it was on our national news yestereve. Well done!

I won't say how FaZe hit my news cycle but oh it definitely wasn't for Diablo IV excellence. Lol.

Let's just say my already low opinion of game streamers was...unfazed.
The name says it all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info