Lilith Wins: a memento from an ex-pro

As I'm sure you guys are smart enough to realize at this point, Diablo 4 hit a homerun with the bases loaded so to speak. I hate say I told this community ahead of time what was going to happen, but I did.

Pros like me are gone now. My entire PoE discord and streamer friends are all now on D4. We aren't coming back, period. This game is more stale than a standing loaf of bread next to a saltwater ship harbor. Overly bloated with 150 different NPCs who all have essentially the same mission.

Heck, you can't even just do an old fashioned speedrun on a map in this game anymore. 6 different side areas pop up, with 3 different special monsters and areas. It's just tedious.

Diablo 4 had the arena packed with the bases LOADED. You know the rest of how that baseball story plays out. Hint hint, homerun! #1 sales. Sales don't say everything, but in this case they say a whole lot. So many of us here were hoping for D4 to do what it needed to do, and it exceeded expectations currently.

D4 proves you don't need 19,935 gem combinations to make an ability pleasing. D4 proves you don't need some overly complicated energy shield system where you need 1 of 2 uniques to even make it work.

Anyhow, I'm done wasting my time here. When you see the leaderboards and FINALLY realize that most of the top tier players such as myself have left, have at it. It won't mean anything without names like mine on the top of the list.
Last bumped on Jun 11, 2023, 3:42:59 PM
you need mirror tier build, at least 5 yo account to claim pro.....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Jun 10, 2023, 2:55:01 AM
Yo, can I have your stuff?
Second-class poe gamer
"
pr13st wrote:
Yo, can I have your stuff?

He probably only have act 10 stuff. You need to ask superprogamer
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
FaZe_Adams wrote:
Pros like me are gone now. My entire PoE discord and streamer friends are all now on D4.

Thank you. Please, stay there. :)

"
FaZe_Adams wrote:
Anyhow, I'm done wasting my time here.

And yet you keep posting and you'll post another unnecessary thread in 2ish weeks as if anybody cares.

"
Scarletsword wrote:
"
FaZe_Adams wrote:
Pros like me are gone now. My entire PoE discord and streamer friends are all now on D4.

Thank you. Please, stay there. :)

"
FaZe_Adams wrote:
Anyhow, I'm done wasting my time here.

And yet you keep posting and you'll post another unnecessary thread in 2ish weeks as if anybody cares.

You cared that much to post an unnecessary reply.
"
FaZe_Adams wrote:

Pros like me are gone now.

Good
PoE forums will now be a less enjoyable experience without all these pros.
I'll miss the boy
PoE4life
hoho funny he uses FaZe tag.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info