Lilith Wins: a memento from an ex-pro

Lilith Wins: a memento from a nobody. FTFY.
😹😹😹😹😹
🪲🪲🪲🪲🪲
"
pr13st wrote:
Yo, can I have your stuff?

Wait, what?
Is HanSoloDK on vacation?
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Mikrotherion wrote:

Wait, what?

He beat me to it because I was using my time trying to get GGG to stop this nonsence..... :)
Oh Kopo, why do you try so hard.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I bought D4 deluxe and must say that the new Diablo doesn't feel like a Diablo. Maybe because of the scaling. I played a druid to world tier 3. I startet a barbarian and played to lvl 32. The map is way to big. Multiplayer is the biggest shit. it doesn't have public games/groups where you can join. All looks nearly the same except the desert. In dungeons you must get 2 keys or anima from all mobs, or put 2 things onto a podest from the left and right side to go further and this is in every dungeon. This means it takes more time to do it to get the aspect. That's why i personally prefer PoE over D4.
Last edited by Kanthos on Jun 10, 2023, 9:00:29 AM
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
Mikrotherion wrote:

Wait, what?

He beat me to it because I was using my time trying to get GGG to stop this nonsence..... :)
gl with that xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Spit out my coffee when I saw the username of the OP. FaZe clan, lol.
witch enthusiast, send occ/ele/necro builds
"
Kanthos wrote:
In dungeons you must get 2 keys or anima from all mobs, or put 2 things onto a podest from the left and right side to go further and this is in every dungeon. This means it takes more time to do it to get the aspect.

Jesus I thought they said they'll change it since the betas feedback, was a huuge glaring issue. [Removed by Support]
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by JC_GGG on Jun 10, 2023, 10:28:31 AM
D4 rated 5.5, lol. Those reviews are not kind. People just like to play trash games though. Go onto steamcharts and there are always 100's of people in games rated even worse.
is this the "progamer" dude?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info