Regret buying D4

I'm sure this will be a thread we'll see a lot in the upcoming months/years for different reasons, but getting to the same conclusion the game is just not very good.
another thread crying about D4

too funny :D

"
bauermayers wrote:
I'm sure this will be a thread we'll see a lot in the upcoming months/years for different reasons, but getting to the same conclusion the game is just not very good.

really?

my conclusion is that Diablo 4 is a masterpiece

yeah
Last edited by xDarkillx on Jun 6, 2023, 11:52:30 AM
"
Nubatron wrote:
I do find it interesting that you made Diablo the BMW, and POE the Ford. One is mass marketed and made more available to the broader casual public both in gameplay and game performance, and the other is very niche and definitely requires a better computer to even try to play.

I would have swapped the two.

To be honest, i was just comparing how two different companies (i just threw two names, i didn't imply anything), in which complaining to one will only make the other company laugh in your face. The only logical "crying" to another company would be to beg Ford to not add pay walled heat seats.

Although, all that OP complained about is arguably worse in PoE than it is in Diablo, which is really weird.
Last edited by Z3RoNightMare on Jun 6, 2023, 12:30:22 PM
"
xDarkillx wrote:
another thread crying about D4

too funny :D

"
bauermayers wrote:

really?

my conclusion is that Diablo 4 is a masterpiece

yeah

Really.

Your conclusion is wrong. I mean, really really wrong.

But hey, if youe're enjoying, that's all that matters, right?

yeah.
Also P.S my loading time is impecable in d4 and in poe and I have an average i7/16gb/960GTX old(considering latest specs) rig..Also not playing on SSD , diablo 4 is on a solid state, which is not something I can do in POE were a SSD is a must[/quote]

Running an i9 3.7GHz 10 core / 64GB ram / NVidia RTX 3060 Ti.
Running Daiblo on a dedicated 1TB SSD with just Diablo 4 installed on it.

My belief is that my PC isn't the problem, I think there is some kind of network issue. Behaviour is like a network timeout/s. The task manager shows 50% of 1 cpu core being used during the idles, no disk access and no network activity. If my machine was the problem I'd expect one of those numbers to be maxxed.
"
satanttin wrote:
"
whyBish wrote:
Not really. It's called warning friends.
just cause of this i will buy it right now and try it myself x'D

edit: nevermind their paypal payment won't let me select any paypal account x'D

That's a tucan out of ten answer!
Appreciated!
So if d4 is "trash" and you "regret" buying it, just force a charge back. You will get perma banned but you will keep your "dignity" in these sacred lands of poe and the community.

I don't need warnings. I decide what to do with my money. And no, havent bought d4 or a single supporter pack in years.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
I have to play D4 because all my friends are playing it.

That issue has never come up with PoE.
"
SoulMule wrote:
I have to play D4 because all my friends are playing it.

That issue has never come up with PoE.

That's because POE is a hoarding single player simulator.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
The generator/spender playstyle needs to go, or at least give options on the skill tree to spec into other ways to get resource.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info