GGG play to your game, POE is not balance !

"
Orbaal wrote:
"
DragonPhoenyx wrote:
"
Orbaal wrote:
Its works for Maven too.

Without fail or exception. If you stack enough to hit -100% regen then no regen is going to happen no matter what.

no dude : don't work when it's the maven who regenerate the gardian's bosses, because this regeneration is considerate as a heal, and she make it too many time, super annoying !

Maybe you should just test it and see for yourself.

It does cancel Mavens heal in every single encounter no matter what.
Based on your replies, I dont think you´ve ever used any of those tools,.

in the past i tried frost bomb, it work for simple reneration, but don't work when it's someone who use this regeneration as a heal, like the bosses boosted per the maven for exemple
HI, if u want add me for a trade, my character is : _I_love_GOD_
Frost Bomb needs to hit in the first place to have an effect whatsoever and the delay can make it hard to hit a fast moving bosses.

Doesnt change the fact that it does work, even for Maven heal, if it does hit.

Maven isnt special in this regard and the tools to negate her heal are out there.
Last edited by Orbaal on May 30, 2023, 10:59:39 AM
"
Orbaal wrote:
Frost Bomb needs to hit in the first place to have an effect whatsoever and the delay can make it hard to hit a fast moving bosses.

Doesnt change the fact that it does work, even for Maven heal, if it does hit.

Maven isnt special in this regard and the tools to negate her heal are out there.

i think GGG will don't move his ass for remove the regeneration or heal on mobs ...

so i think i will change this duelist lv 100 cyclone tank for make a pure dps critical boss killer, and use him only for bosses killer, after if i die with a lv 100, i don't care, lol
HI, if u want add me for a trade, my character is : _I_love_GOD_
"
DragonPhoenyx wrote:
this is my way !

Which clearly doesn't work
"
DragonPhoenyx wrote:
[ i play cyclone,

I'd like to see a PoB of a Cyclone build that one would call a "tank". Overleech and like 9 endurance charges is the best scenario of tanky I've seen with it which would be durable but not a "tank".
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on May 30, 2023, 12:13:19 PM
"
trixxar wrote:
"
innervation wrote:

They don't want gameplay oriented solutions, they want to be mad.

Hes right boys, there is no valid criticism of PoE, everyone just wants to be mad.

Guess GGG just made $10 trillion dollars cause they made the perfect game exempt from all criticism.

I actually agree with OP broadly and have said as much on a number of occasions. End game boss fights shouldn't have 'enrage' mechanics on the bosses or arena. A 2k dps 2m ehp tank should be able to kill the boss. A 2b dps 2k ehp character certainly can.

I don't know what the devs are thinking saying its ok to insta phase bosses but not ok to face tank them.

I just don't hijack every thread posting the same opinions over and over while advertising for other games like I'm a paid operative, so you might not be aware of my opinions on the matter.

Anyway what I said in the quote is still true. Specific solutions were offered for this specific case and they were ignored, thus, my conclusion.
Newsflash: PoE will never be "balanced", it's too progressive for that - and that is by design. We can love it or hate it - or both, as I do.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
it's too progressive for that

That is an interesting way to say "Rushed and Untested".
"
Nulledout wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:

Exactly this. Absolutely what's been happening for a long time, but dramatically more so recently.

Exploding Totems & Vengeant Cascade are not examples of "progressive development", its an example of not understanding, not testing, and overall spending resources on PoE2 while PoE1 is on cruise control.

And this happened in a 4 month cycle where CW said they "finished early" and had time to "polish". Ouch.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on May 31, 2023, 9:39:58 AM
"
Nulledout wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:

Sure, no one can deny that a lot of stuff have been rushed and untested 'lately'. But it's also pretty clear that they sometimes shift the meta on purpose, creating some sort of imbalance - or "fresh meta", as some people would call it.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
DarthSki44 wrote:

Exploding Totems & Vengeant Cascade are not examples of "progressive development", its an example of not understanding, not testing, and overall spending resources on PoE2 while PoE1 is on cruise control.

It's quite likely that they add the explode totems just for the ruthless event tbh.
We hit month 2 of the league and they would have changed it to the ground by now if it was unintentionally and unwanted.

"

And this happened in a 4 month cycle where CW said they "finished early" and had time to "polish". Ouch.

I mean the league mechanic and changes feel pretty polished and smooth. Other than minor bugs there wasn't a single big game breaking glitch in this league. And even the minor stuff got fixed pretty fast on discovery
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info