GGG play to your game, POE is not balance !

Maven doesn't even perma regen them.
She does it every now and then, sure.
But you cn always just not pick maven to your maps or use the tools provided to lower enemy regen.
"
DragonPhoenyx wrote:
"
Vennto wrote:

I don´t really get what your biggest problem is. Could you clarify?

hi dude:
1: stop exagerated regeneration on boss, and 2: make the tanks great again :)
cause like i said: tanks also have right to enjoy the game.
but problem in this game, tanks are useless, and because exagerated maven regeneration on boss, it's impossible of play tank correctly...

!!!! make tanks great again !!!!

I'm currently playing aRF Jugg and he has 10-11 million dps and 300k ( tbf 150k when molten shell isn't up) ehp I have no issues with "regeneration on boss". What exactly are you trying to say?
Tank is fine but you still need dps. Sounds like you're trying to play zdps and then you're surprised when it doesn't go well.
"
DragonPhoenyx wrote:

it's the proof that my tank is nice,

I see no proof. Your profile is private, you don't give a PoB, you just complain about doing zdps and bosses not dying. What does nice mean?
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on May 30, 2023, 2:37:53 PM
Hi Quin69,
Stop playing zdps builds so you won't have problem with maven witnessed bosses

This is no MMO, there is no segmentation into tanks, damage dealers and supporters and there is no reason to have zdps even if you make a tanky build.
"
innervation wrote:

They don't want gameplay oriented solutions, they want to be mad.

Hes right boys, there is no valid criticism of PoE, everyone just wants to be mad.

Guess GGG just made $10 trillion dollars cause they made the perfect game exempt from all criticism.
"
trixxar wrote:
"
innervation wrote:

They don't want gameplay oriented solutions, they want to be mad.

Hes right boys, there is no valid criticism of PoE, everyone just wants to be mad.

Guess GGG just made $10 trillion dollars cause they made the perfect game exempt from all criticism.

They were offered solutions. They didn't take any of them and just continued to complain.

There's valid criticism of PoE
But if the person isn't willing to accept help why bother posting in the first place.
"
DragonPhoenyx wrote:
"
Jadian wrote:
"
DragonPhoenyx wrote:
whatever, the only problem is the infinite regeneration, when it's like this, i just leave the game cause too annoying, fight never end...

In the old days, the only way to fight regen was Frost Bomb, right?

Now they've added more ways to deal with it. An upgraded minor pantheon, a Recovery Mastery, an Eater of Worlds helmet implicit, a curse Notable, a Mark Mastery....not sure if I'm forgetting other ways.

Most of them aren't 100% reduction, but even 50% reduction helps, and you can stack two to reach 100%.

hi, as you said : In the old days ... but when maven perma regenerate the gardian's bosses, she don't care of the Frost Bomb or enchantment, lol !

Well, she does. I'm playing a low dps build, and with Eater helmet mod and Ryslatha's pantheon, enemies I hit have 0 regen, whether from monster mods, consecrated ground, or Maven's healing burst. When I get enough efficiency to add Aspect of the Spider I'll change my helmet and use the belt enchant instead.

There are ways to play around high regen.
"
imanubcake wrote:
But you cn always just not pick maven to your maps or use the tools provided to lower enemy regen.

dude, i know what i said : yesterday i fight VS tul's possesses per the maven, when i remove around 20% of his life, this "beach" of maven regive all his life... after 20 min of fight, nobody kill nobody... how this finish : i said FU , i make : esc , exit path of exile !
HI, if u want add me for a trade, my character is : _I_love_GOD_
"
DragonPhoenyx wrote:
"
imanubcake wrote:

dude, i know what i said : yesterday i fight VS tul's possesses per the maven, when i remove around 20% of his life, this "beach" of maven regive all his life... after 20 min of fight, nobody kill nobody... how this finish : i said FU , i make : esc , exit path of exile !

Okay, you got me.
There's literally no counter play to it.
Yet somehow other people don't have too many issues with it.
"
"
DragonPhoenyx wrote:
"
Vennto wrote:

I don´t really get what your biggest problem is. Could you clarify?

!!!! make tanks great again !!!!

I'm currently playing aRF Jugg and he has near 9 million dps and 310k
"
DragonPhoenyx wrote:

it's the proof that my tank is nice,

I see no proof. Your profile is private, you don't give a PoB, you just complain about doing zdps and bosses not dying. What does nice mean?

Could you clarify? dude, just read 10 times i repeat the same thing :
too much regeneration or maven who regenerate too many and often the gardian's bosses, it's a cancer for the builds tanky, i'm not pure dps critical, i prefer play tanky...

i can tank and kill without problem the gardian's: elder / shaper / sirius / breachlord / syntesis / etc...
it's the proof that my tank work good, i play more 5 years to POE, i know this game, in the past when i start to play, i remember there only 3 acts...
no need of others proofs or show the panty of my wife... so like i said and repeat again :
too much regeneration or maven who regenerate too many and often the gardian's bosses, it's a cancer for the builds tanky !

I'm currently playing aRF Jugg and he has near 9 million dps and 310k :
congrat for your hot DPS !!! i play cyclone, i know is not the best for bosses killer, but i like this build ! this is my way !
but it's shame that we must leave the game when the bosses or metamorph have too much regeneration or maven regenerate too !
HI, if u want add me for a trade, my character is : _I_love_GOD_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info