GGG play to your game, POE is not balance !

"
Pashid wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:

Exploding Totems & Vengeant Cascade are not examples of "progressive development", its an example of not understanding, not testing, and overall spending resources on PoE2 while PoE1 is on cruise control.

It's quite likely that they add the explode totems just for the ruthless event tbh.
We hit month 2 of the league and they would have changed it to the ground by now if it was unintentionally and unwanted.

"

And this happened in a 4 month cycle where CW said they "finished early" and had time to "polish". Ouch.

I mean the league mechanic and changes feel pretty polished and smooth. Other than minor bugs there wasn't a single big game breaking glitch in this league. And even the minor stuff got fixed pretty fast on discovery

Yeah I guess we just disagree. While GGG has a history of wielding the nerf hammer with little mercy, it's very unusual for them to make big changes in season (unless there is a bug or interaction that makes players immortal or otherwise breaks the game)

I doubt highly they "snuck" totems in so a Ruthless Event could be finished. Hell when that guy did kill Uber Eater the message indicated a "Congratulations on the Lake of Kalandra event win". Whoops lol, not exactly the most professional of presentations...
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
Pashid wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:

Exploding Totems & Vengeant Cascade are not examples of "progressive development", its an example of not understanding, not testing, and overall spending resources on PoE2 while PoE1 is on cruise control.

It's quite likely that they add the explode totems just for the ruthless event tbh.
We hit month 2 of the league and they would have changed it to the ground by now if it was unintentionally and unwanted.

"

And this happened in a 4 month cycle where CW said they "finished early" and had time to "polish". Ouch.

I mean the league mechanic and changes feel pretty polished and smooth. Other than minor bugs there wasn't a single big game breaking glitch in this league. And even the minor stuff got fixed pretty fast on discovery

Yeah I guess we just disagree. While GGG has a history of wielding the nerf hammer with little mercy, it's very unusual for them to make big changes in season (unless there is a bug or interaction that makes players immortal or otherwise breaks the game)

I doubt highly they "snuck" totems in so a Ruthless Event could be finished. Hell when that guy did kill Uber Eater the message indicated a "Congratulations on the Lake of Kalandra event win". Whoops lol, not exactly the most professional of presentations...

GGG should be ashamed of the totems winning the event, They owe us a new race that's not completely voided by a clearly out of control meme skill.. Nobody had to even push this patch to know how broken that was going to be as was obvious to most people at 800% just wow.

It's Unprofessional and Disrespectful to those who might've tried to win that event legitimately.

I can't forgive them for this one unless they do something to acknowledge the damage the totem mod caused to the competition, There are no excuses they can use here to make up for a blunder as big as 800% of totem HP.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on May 31, 2023, 1:08:37 PM
GGG must lisen more the community of gamers, it's us who play since several years to this game ...

regeneration and heal on bosses are of stats useless for the game and very annoying for tanky builds...

also the passive tree must be balance:
for exemple :

duelist have 0 chaos resitance and 0 ES on his competence tree /
shadow have 0 armour on his competence tree /
templar have 0 evasion on his competence tree /
marauder have 0 mana regener on his competence tree /
ranger have 0 life regener on his competence tree /

etc and etc ... all the char must have balance stats, it's because this tree is not balance !

we are forced of use items that we don't want and spoil build because the tree is not balance !

there so many little points of spoiled (10str/10dex/10int) for go looking the notable points, and often very far, that we need of minimum 140 points...

123 points is not enough and a stupid number for a Lv 100, this game change a lot all this years, 10 years now, need of adjust and balance CORRECTLY this old tree...

easy exemple : 100 points wins for 100 Lv , + 4 points wins per acts, 140 points for the Lv 100 is a good ratio, honnestly, miss really of points, it's verry easy of put 4 points wins per acts missions...

GGG , don't make a new league after crucible, but use your time for balance correctly this tree and game ...

!!! this game is becoming a mess , really need of balace !!!

HI, if u want add me for a trade, my character is : _I_love_GOD_
"
DragonPhoenyx wrote:
GGG must lisen more the community of gamers, it's us who play since several years to this game ...

regeneration and heal on bosses are of stats useless for the game and very annoying for tanky builds...

also the passive tree must be balance:
for exemple :

duelist have 0 chaos resitance and 0 ES on his competence tree /
shadow have 0 armour on his competence tree /
templar have 0 evasion on his competence tree /
marauder have 0 mana regener on his competence tree /
ranger have 0 life regener on his competence tree /

etc and etc ... all the char must have balance stats, it's because this tree is not balance !

we are forced of use items that we don't want and spoil build because the tree is not balance !

there so many little points of spoiled (10str/10dex/10int) for go looking the notable points, and often very far, that we need of minimum 140 points...

123 points is not enough and a stupid number for a Lv 100, this game change a lot all this years, 10 years now, need of adjust and balance CORRECTLY this old tree...

easy exemple : 100 points wins for 100 Lv , + 4 points wins per acts, 140 points for the Lv 100 is a good ratio, honnestly, miss really of points, it's verry easy of put 4 points wins per acts missions...

GGG , don't make a new league after crucible, but use your time for balance correctly this tree and game ...

!!! this game is becoming a mess , really need of balace !!!

I think we could use some flashback events before PoE2 goes live, Anyone remember Perandus League getting a second run? There's a lot of leagues people would love another attempt at.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on May 31, 2023, 1:52:07 PM
You should also go for a balanced build, not yell for the game to adapt to you. Build more damage, you're probably playing a Block Bleed DoT Glad, so look to cap your block, get other defensive layers like Armour, Life on Block, Life Regeneration/Recoup and later Spell Suppression, IMO it should be okay for SC. Have a nice, big life pool which shouldn't be hard on Duelist side of the tree with Strength.

DoT Multiplier is your best friend for damage scaling, Citadel Bow is a good weapon for that big initial hit, and you don't need Attack Speed. Something huge for your build's tree is a Bow Increased Damage + Increased Damage over Time with Bows Large Cluster Jewel, but it's super expensive on Trade. You could use Lioneye's Fall if you can adjust a Unique, and go for that one Notable on the Marauder tree that gives Bleed DoT Multiplier with Axes. (The Unique converts all modifiers for Axes into Bow modifiers).

Although, Corrupting Fever Champion is honestly a better route.
witch enthusiast, send occ/ele/necro builds
"

I think we could use some flashback events before PoE2 goes live, Anyone remember Perandus League getting a second run?

Oh yes please, I'd be fun to get scammed by cadibro during a 1-3 week long event.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
heaven0777 wrote:
You should also go for a balanced build, not yell for the game to adapt to you. Build more damage, you're probably playing a Block Bleed DoT Glad, so look to cap your block ... Although, Corrupting Fever Champion is honestly a better route.

I just repeat, my char is ultra tanky, and clean very easy and fast the map T16 ...
cause i play : Bleeding Enemies you Kill Explode ...
so each pack of 5 or + mobs kill the each others when there explode ...
my only problem is when it's a boss who regenerate or the maven who heal too often, it's finish for me, my DPS is more low that the "fast regeneration / heal" of gardian's bosses ...
it's because i said that it's a shity stat for the build tank, and when i see it, i leave game ...
this annoying stat "fast regeneration / heal" , is not a good job GGG !!! and must be removed !
"
The gladiator spellblock is now a pussy...

THIS CRACKED ME UP SO MUCH!
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
"
Pashid wrote:
"

I think we could use some flashback events before PoE2 goes live, Anyone remember Perandus League getting a second run?

Oh yes please, I'd be fun to get scammed by cadibro during a 1-3 week long event.

that portal tho
Innocence forgives you
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
The gladiator spellblock is now a pussy...

THIS CRACKED ME UP SO MUCH!

yep ! in the past, the Gladiator Ascendancy Reigning Veteran ,
gave block spell = to block attack ,
now he have 0 block spell in his Ascendancy, so now it's a pussy !
i ll make instead a champion with Fortitude, Fortitude give big balls !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info