The reason why all the progamers like myself have quit, and why we won't come back.

I changed my mind. This thread needs to be top of GD forever.

I am doing my part.
The name says it all.
"
FaZe_Adams wrote:
Looks like I'm not the first streamer or leaderboarder to say negative things about this game. Apparently some guy got such bad drops he named himself 'SadDropUser'.

I guess you never get that magical mirror drop if you don't pay the supporter fee. I knew a guy who bought a $50 support pack and within 2 days he got a mirror drop. He even told me 'I never had a single drop until this". "Guess it is pay to win".

Go make hist...
Go learn statistics.

I think I know the answer, but how many mirrors did you have again, 鬼殺し, when you still played the shit out of this game?
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
I have never even seen a mirror in-game; not even in Descent. Which is why self-reflection has never been my strong suit when it comes to PoE.

But that's okay. When you Rule Wraeclast, you can just let others do that for you while you just collect black cats and fund glorified chat rooms full of self-righteous early adopters and their pretty little pets.

Pay to win!

Someone offered me a Demigod's Presence once but of course I turned it down. A trophy one does not earn is worthless.

Which is why my alt art Prismatic Eclipses were easily my most prized possession in all of PoE. The rest was just a byproduct of loving the shit out of GGG and a vague desire to make a cool sword. No sword I ever made meant more to me than those two silly wannabe lightsabers.
The name says it all.
Last edited by 鬼殺し on Jun 1, 2023, 1:59:45 AM
'Funny' how one time I decided to check out some streamer streams and every single one of them had multiple mirrors and endless stacks of Divines. I suppose that's the difference when an account gets flagged for drops by devs.

I understand flagging a streamer account to get juicier drops from an advertising point of view. "Wow he's getting lucky, I can too!" Then they hope you get addicted and spend inevitable money on stash tabs and such.

It's actually brilliantly done, to be honest. I was very close to buying stash tabs and the map and shard tabs when I was active. Something didn't seem right, though. I didn't enjoy the fact I had text popping up in game mid-game telling me to buy this or buy that.

Just charge money for your game if it has value. Don't use 'gotcha' mechanics like adding pointless currencies and divination cards that artificially bloat stashes.

I decided to hold off for a few more hours and simply organize my stash by hand, because I had this creeping feeling the end game was going to be as stale as ever. And surprise surprise, a day later I uninstalled. Right before uninstalling, I ran into the unique map boss that is the super fast ghost boss that runs in circles. They want my money when they design a boss that only a few builds can even approach? Hilarious. 0$ is what you get when you run a scam on real people.

It reminds me of those exploitative people in foreign countries who greet strangers and hand them a cheap flower and then expect the foreigner to pay (which many will) when they get aggressive or raise their voice to attract attention.
"
FaZe_Adams wrote:
'Funny' how one time I decided to check out some streamer streams and every single one of them had multiple mirrors and endless stacks of Divines. I suppose that's the difference when an account gets flagged for drops by devs.

I understand flagging a streamer account to get juicier drops from an advertising point of view. "Wow he's getting lucky, I can too!" Then they hope you get addicted and spend inevitable money on stash tabs and such.

It's actually brilliantly done, to be honest. I was very close to buying stash tabs and the map and shard tabs when I was active. Something didn't seem right, though. I didn't enjoy the fact I had text popping up in game mid-game telling me to buy this or buy that.

Just charge money for your game if it has value. Don't use 'gotcha' mechanics like adding pointless currencies and divination cards that artificially bloat stashes.

I decided to hold off for a few more hours and simply organize my stash by hand, because I had this creeping feeling the end game was going to be as stale as ever. And surprise surprise, a day later I uninstalled. Right before uninstalling, I ran into the unique map boss that is the super fast ghost boss that runs in circles. They want my money when they design a boss that only a few builds can even approach? Hilarious. 0$ is what you get when you run a scam on real people.

It reminds me of those exploitative people in foreign countries who greet strangers and hand them a cheap flower and then expect the foreigner to pay (which many will) when they get aggressive or raise their voice to attract attention.

0/10 for that, you forgot to use your mildly amusing pro gamer persona and reverted to the standard mad about a videogame waffle
Last edited by RandallPOE on Jun 1, 2023, 8:22:32 AM
"
xPiranha wrote:
hoho I read this as programmers. lol anyways interesting read.

lmao same
S L O W E R
XD, im pro at potato peeling

To compare playing pr0 this game (or other purely pve oriented) with sc is just funny. Professional player is the one who is not "good" at playing but who is making living out of it. For that reason poe is and wont ever by attractive to real pros since there is no money in it. [Removed by Support].

It was fun while it lasted, time to browse real pr0 troll nest aka reddit. peace my pr0 brothers.

Last edited by Vinky_GGG on Jun 1, 2023, 10:46:11 PM
If this thread had any more projection we could watch a Buster Keaton flick on it.
The name says it all.
I too was confused why programmers would be so terribly upset. Bad RNG algorithm probably =)

Trolling takes many forms on the internet, and I hope the person behind this is having a laugh at least. Otherwise I'd be concerned about serious narcissism issues.
"
xPiranha wrote:
hoho I read this as programmers. lol anyways interesting read.

Stop dreaming...

To the OP learn how to spell programmer first and after that impersonate one.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info