The reason why all the progamers like myself have quit, and why we won't come back.

oof good point I retract my comment.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on May 30, 2023, 5:05:22 PM
"
xPiranha wrote:
hoho I read this as programmers. lol anyways interesting read.

I did the same thing and was wondering what strange slant this thread would offer. Needless to say, I was disappointed.
"
xPiranha wrote:
hoho I read this as programmers

same here lol
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
Jitter912 wrote:
Normally a Pro like me would charge you $200 but today im telling people about this one strange trick GGG doesn't want you to know.

I guarantee it will change your life.

Tired of no currency ... solved
Tired of Dying ... solved
Tired of no Uber item drops ... solved

Thats right im going to tell you what GGG doesn't want you to know. They have been hiding it from you ..

Some people who have tried to reveal this trick have been PERMA banned from the forums.

I mean PERMA.

Thats why you should get a pen and write this down now there is no telling how long this will be available ....

wait ... who are you .. what are you doing here... is that a GGG staff card on your belt .... wait no no NO Noooooooooooooooo ...arhhhhhh.h.

LMAO. Best reply of the thread. xD

cool story

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on May 30, 2023, 5:50:12 PM
"
xPiranha wrote:

You're not alone. The title got me very intrigued especially as a junior programmer. Before opening up the thread I was already crafting theories in my head on why the programmers have quit - have they seen through GGG's 'unfair' RNG algorithms or smth along those lines? :D
Spoiler
"
esostaks wrote:
"
xPiranha wrote:
"
esostaks wrote:

You're not alone. The title got me very intrigued especially as a junior programmer. Before opening up the thread I was already crafting theories in my head on why the programmers have quit - have they seen through GGG's 'unfair' RNG algorithms or smth along those lines? :D
It's almost like he did it on purpose lol..
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on May 30, 2023, 6:25:32 PM
"
xPiranha wrote:

Holy shit me too.

Then I was like...oh. oh. Yawn.
The name says it all.
"
xPiranha wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
kopo, is that you?
thought that as well.

I didnt want to say it. I've seen Candyman.

Oh. Yeah. Totally SDU's style. Which is totally Kpopgero's style.

Anyway nuff GD teacup turmoil. I feel bad for bumping it...twice.
The name says it all.
Last edited by 鬼殺し on May 30, 2023, 10:06:54 PM
Programmers quit because they know better than most, that fixing numerous QoL and balance issues is not so time-consuming for GGG to keep ignoring some of these for years :)

I never criticized poe art, engine, performance or technical bugs because fixing them could have astronomical cost. But combat balance, loot/stash manipulation, and adding invisible buff to buffs from passive nodes is totally within their power to fix (one way or another) without spending excessive resources on it, if they only had a will to do it.

Read the title as "programmers" too :)
Last edited by Echothesis on May 31, 2023, 12:44:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info