Beware of The Forbidden Trove - Discord's Negative Influence on the Path of ExIle

Maybe TFT is GGG's dirty little secret, featuring the reddit mods.

PS I am NOT a belton fan can't stand him really.
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on May 23, 2023, 5:08:46 AM
Well, they are saving them from a lot of work for free.
This is really suspect...since Belton all this guys are coming on the forums with posts like this.

People, stop it...you got banned you were removed from TFT...Now you cannot use it anymore, no point in telling people how bad it is...people will still use it as long as GGG trading system remains in the garbo state it is.

I will even go and support the discord right now, as it brings me great joy to give money to people who actually work...

And by work I mean, they put effort to keep sane a community that rarely lowers herself to scam, you can buy sell services, bulk sell, clear stashes ...Things GGG won't do ever, because you need incentive to w/ 5000 people before getting a goldrim . This in return will bring you great joy for the next 60 levels you will get using it =))
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on May 23, 2023, 5:23:12 AM
"
Vendetta wrote:
This is really suspect...since Belton all this guys are coming on the forums with posts like this.

People, stop it...you got banned you were removed from TFT...Now you cannot use it anymore, no point in telling people how bad it is...people will still use it as long as GGG trading system remains in the garbo state it is.

I will even go and support the discord right now, as it brings me great joy to give money to people who actually work...

And by work I mean, they put effort to keep sane a community that rarely lowers herself to scam, you can buy sell services, bulk sell, clear stashes ...Things GGG won't do ever, because you need incentive to w/ 5000 people before getting a goldrim . This in return will bring you great joy for the next 60 levels you will get using it =))

"giving money to people who actually work"
rmt confirmed
TFT obviously has too power over this game's economy. Isn't their fault, is ggg's fault for not doing their work.
"
MildorDArkehn wrote:
TFT obviously has too power over this game's economy. Isn't their fault, is ggg's fault for not doing their work.

Highly efficient & well organised groups of turbonerds will have a large influence over the economy in pretty any game that has an economy, it's just the way it is.
Last edited by RandallPOE on May 23, 2023, 7:17:17 AM
tft makes the game worse for everyone in trade league with their market shenanigans. THey make it worse for ssf players because GGG balances around the availability of items, which they control in all sort of weird ways. They screw over mirror crafters by artificially controlling the supply of mirrors and beast components.

For example last league the tft mirror shop has like 700 mirrors in a stash while 15 were on market or some crap. Right now there are 40 mirrors on trade. They probably have 500 in a stash.

GGG needs to do something.
"
roundishcap wrote:
tft makes the game worse for everyone in trade league with their market shenanigans. THey make it worse for ssf players because GGG balances around the availability of items, which they control in all sort of weird ways. They screw over mirror crafters by artificially controlling the supply of mirrors and beast components.

For example last league the tft mirror shop has like 700 mirrors in a stash while 15 were on market or some crap. Right now there are 40 mirrors on trade. They probably have 500 in a stash.

GGG needs to do something.

Report it to the Discord Team if they are promoting or actively participating in malicious or illegal activity, Discord does not take kindly to such things being done on their platform.

RMT is against their ToS
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on May 23, 2023, 6:28:23 PM
Spoiler

Report it to the Discord Team if they are promoting or actively participating in malicious or illegal activity, Discord does not take kindly to such things being done on their platform.

RMT is against their ToS

Discord doesn't care about RMT generally, they are busy kicking worse actors off the platform, but yeah I reported it.

the legality of RMT varies by country. Ultimately is up to GGG to do something.
"
roundishcap wrote:
Spoiler

RMT is against their ToS

Discord doesn't care about RMT generally, they are busy kicking worse actors off the platform, but yeah I reported it.

the legality of RMT varies by country. Ultimately is up to GGG to do something.

Well thats more likely to do something in the short term than anything else i think right now, Any solutions GGG comes up with will take time, would we be ok with just trade improvements but no league mechanic to speak of? idk the no-loot this patch was very negatively received.
Innocence forgives you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info