Race Season Two Announced!

A one month race! i see dead people...
"
Drahken wrote:
I'm looking forward to actively racing in season two.

quick question and probably an obvious answer:

how do you get the quest rewards? do they go to default? hardcore? stash? please help me understand this. thanks

hardcore stash
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
I like the changes. Looks like a lot more people will participate in a lot more races now. And so will I do :). Good work GGG
when u gonna post some informations about next patch notes?
Lots of great improvements! I'll definitely try to be in a lot of the races. Also, the new prizes look awesome. This game keeps getting better, good job you guys
Hardcore for life.
yay
Last edited by ViolenceEnding on Jun 5, 2013, 8:30:05 PM
I don't know. The simple robe is a unique and that means we can use orb of scouring to remove its unique quality.

so we can't apply an currency to it. other than accidently change the links on it or accidently change socket colors.

But the 6links and colorless sockets on it are really nice and no level requirement.

But it has no other stats, cant have any other stats.

It's a tough choice to decide since it can't have stats on it.
Will the Oynx Amulet be ilvl 100?
"
RonEmpire wrote:
I don't know. The simple robe is a unique and that means we can use orb of scouring to remove its unique quality.

Incorrect, You can not scour a Tabula Rasa.
You expect me to act as something I'm not? I picked this name for a reason.
orbs of scouring do not apply to uniques.
1337 21gn17ur3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info