Race Season Two Announced!

is it possible to scour the carnage heart and have 2 different alternate art onyxes?
ALT+F4, YOU FOOLS!
Any word on this week's patch?
will every race be same as season 1? most exp/highest level win?
or do you have any other race formats?
i burn out last season to make 50+ times lv1-30. if race formats are same as season 1 i gonna skip this because lv1-30 is most boring part of this game and i don't wanna do it 260 times.
Last edited by Myrmi on Apr 17, 2013, 8:25:51 AM
It's sad to see that despite playing 5 hours a day I will not be able to make the races now that the late time slot moved even later.
It all sounds great, but I'm not sure about higher finishing having a higher chance of random rewards. Those people are typically the ones that don't need any of it or are already in line for Demigods or high point total rewards.
nice one!

goal for this race -> Tabula Rasa =)

cheers,
corY
Keep It Thoro!
"
Freekee wrote:
It all sounds great, but I'm not sure about higher finishing having a higher chance of random rewards. Those people are typically the ones that don't need any of it or are already in line for Demigods or high point total rewards.

Reacted a bit to that one as well, the random award sounds nice as a motivator to participate but I'm with you on the thought of increasing the odds for the players with more points being misplaced.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
I'm legitimately excited for this next season of races, and it's pretty cool that the uniques will be getting their own alternative art model in-game; I thought they were only for the Top 10 Demigods. I have to admit, those prizes available look pretty damn awesome, and are hopefully more reasonable to achieve this time around.

Will this be happening for all the uniques eventually, or just the ones offered in the season races? For clarification, this prizes will never ever ever come back in the future, correct? If so, that slight collector side in me is cringing in a way for doing so poorly last season.
PoE enjoyer since 2011
(I don't use the forums/main subreddit)
I was really excited when I read the intent of this season is to spread out race times across timezones!! And even happier when I noticed there were events every 2-4 hours!!

Than deeply saddened when I realized there is a 6 hour block every day between 5pm and 11pm EST (9am-3pm NZ) with no races......I literally walk in the door at 5:15, and go to bed around 11pm. I'd stay up a little later if there were at least a few races at 10 like they used to do.....but those were moved to 11.

I am very happy for the rest of the world having races. And very sad I will not be able to compete in anything except weekend races.

It's like they intentionally avoided running any races during the exact hours I play every day.
Last edited by Litheum on Apr 17, 2013, 9:24:34 AM
"
OldeSchool wrote:
Wow; U.S. East time zone + 8-5 Job = 11 PM is your only opportunity to race during the week. Very disappointing scheduling for those of us in the States. That six-hour gap in race times encompasses what would be the most popular playing times for those of us in the East. How about making some of those 11 PM start times 9 or 10 East instead? Or bump a few of the 5 pm starts to 7? Would really make a difference for those of us who work a typical 8-5 schedule.

Thanks.

I agree. I am little discouraged with this schedule, unless I am getting up at 3am to play this game I cant participate. Racing is by far my favorite part of this game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info