PSA -- Simple fact update: Tencent don't own ~85% of GGG. They currently own 93.33%.

"
superbomb1967 wrote:
"
innervation wrote:
"
teksuoPOE wrote:
how does one keep the passion while owning less than 7% of a thing?

Prior to the Tencent sale, 3 employees owned 100% of the company so...nothing changed for the other 297 then, did it?

Profit sharing? Bonuses? Raises? Who knows?

In context, I'm saying nothing changed relative to the relationship between their non-ownership and their passion.
"
AintCare wrote:
Didn't Chris promise to keep the majority of the assets (at least 51%) within GGG?.... unless i fabricated this memory. If I did't and this was stated, does anyone know what Chris or GGG had to say about selling the whole game?

Cha-ching!
"
JoeUtopia wrote:
"
AintCare wrote:
Didn't Chris promise to keep the majority of the assets (at least 51%) within GGG?.... unless i fabricated this memory. If I did't and this was stated, does anyone know what Chris or GGG had to say about selling the whole game?

Cha-ching!

I don't recall that statement. Quote or it didn't happen. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Why does it matter how much Tencent owns the game? 85% or 100%?

We either play the game we enjoy or we don't.

The Ruler of Wraeclast doesn't like Tencent? OK...noted.

Why hash this over and over?

10 year vet here...it get's old...drama over.

This is a stupid Aurabot account, doing and saying stupid things...
Last edited by TheBigPapis on May 11, 2023, 8:44:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info