My List of the Top Merciless PVPers (Default)

Thats not what this thread is at all, clearly you just dont get it... like i said before ill meet you in the arena and we can fight there otherwise please lets stop this forum bullshit, im so sick of responding to you when you ignore all reason and lack common sense

*also ur hypocrite max lmfao, all you do is complain about ne thing you lose to and then if that is not enough you blame latency and refuse rematches..
Last edited by Greenbake on May 7, 2013, 1:01:28 PM
"
Greenbake wrote:
Thats not what this thread is at all, clearly you just dont get it... like i said before ill meet you in the arena and we can fight there otherwise please lets stop this forum bullshit, im so sick of responding to you when you ignore all reason and lack common sense

*also ur hypocrite max lmfao, all you do is complain about ne thing you lose to and then if that is not enough you blame latency and refuse rematches..

refuse rematches ??? Did I defeat Xdominus 3 times in arow 2 times ??? Did I said I defeat HighlyCom before but at that time he told that I was lie ??? He even said he killed me 95% of the times , lol ... I even dont remeber that I did about 100 pvp with him ... U should remove the topic if u feel sick ... That's what u get for something like 'top 10 pvpers and me on number 1' . lol
IGN : SunPrice - Level 89 Standard
Last edited by SunPrice on May 7, 2013, 1:08:30 PM
lol yeh at the time i posted that i did beat you roughly 95% of the time, that was a while back when i played more and we were roughly the same level.. now your 88 and we have fought one time since yet immediately afterwards you refused rematch..you claimed latency issues even when i was offering to come to your home server..

Sunprice iv said it before and ill say it again, ill meet you in the arena other then that im done talking with you there is no point; now ill let you get back to grinding out to 94 or w/e you were bragging about

Also i know you will want last word, your childish antics are very predictable :), so go ahead and post.. iv wasted enough time today talking with you..

Last edited by Greenbake on May 7, 2013, 1:15:52 PM
HOLY SHIT, sunprice is at it again. you are taking this list way to seriously.......
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
"
oowarpigoo wrote:
HOLY SHIT, sunprice is at it again. you are taking this list way to seriously.......

Not about the list . Some guys used their words saying im a weak , lier , noob . im here to give my best to prove the contrary that they are ( weak , lier , noob )

Who care about the childish antics ? is this a game ?
Last edited by SunPrice on May 7, 2013, 1:20:48 PM
"
SunPrice wrote:
Who care about the childish antics ? is this a game ?

LOL
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
Last edited by oowarpigoo on May 7, 2013, 1:35:23 PM
Holy shit sunprice, can you not read? I already said this list isn't perfect and that it was centered around EST time-zone since thats when I get on. Why you hating bro?
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
kodr wrote:
How does absorbed damage work?
Is it calculated after damage reduction from armor?
It is the damage reduction for armour.

Molten shell counts up how much physical damage was prevented by your physical damage reduction (which comes from armour + endurance charges) and also the physical damage prevented by blocking.

If the total amount of damage prevented reached the threshold, it explodes.

Of course I could be somewhat off here but my understanding from the skill molten shell as read by the gem and by the comments from the devs as seen above is that you need to have a high damage reduction or high block in order to get molten to pop consistently enough to be effective. Which means having plenty of armor/block/and or charges.

Just posting this for any further discussion. Always trying to learn new things. :)

Standard Forever
"
pianokingx3 wrote:
Holy shit sunprice, can you not read? I already said this list isn't perfect and that it was centered around EST time-zone since thats when I get on. Why you hating bro?

sro , i thought Greenbake was u ...
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
kodr wrote:
How does absorbed damage work?
Is it calculated after damage reduction from armor?
It is the damage reduction for armour.

Molten shell counts up how much physical damage was prevented by your physical damage reduction (which comes from armour + endurance charges) and also the physical damage prevented by blocking.

If the total amount of damage prevented reached the threshold, it explodes.

Of course I could be somewhat off here but my understanding from the skill molten shell as read by the gem and by the comments from the devs as seen above is that you need to have a high damage reduction or high block in order to get molten to pop consistently enough to be effective. Which means having plenty of armor/block/and or charges.

Just posting this for any further discussion. Always trying to learn new things. :)

Mine generally pops just fine with a normal amount of block and whatever armor Molten Shell gives me. Even vs. Dominus who I think reduces me to 0% block it still manages to go off just on the armor.

Maybe the molten shell trigger damage is counted before the PvP damage reduction.
Last edited by aimlessgun on May 8, 2013, 6:22:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info